The inevitable "we're better without Fox" thread...split from game thread

Sometimes the mods reprimand with public humiliation.
In my case, it's simply because the straight lines are too good - there really is no other way to respond. If someone inadvertently feels humiliated ... Gosh, that certainly wasn't my intention. It's just that the thread topic was so obviously a joke, I thought I should join in the comedy. My apologies if someone was actually serious about this. ;)

This is absurd, but better without Bagley? That's a discussion worth having.
If the Celtics and Nets are discussing if they were better with or without Kyrie it’s not unreasonable, given team records with and without Fox, to have the same discussion. A point guard who repeatedly gives up straight line drives is problematic to team defense and success.

Bottom line, we have 3-9 with Fox on the team (all 3 loses since he came back) and 2-5 when Bagley is on the team. When we look at the games they both played together, the score is 0-4.

To me, this is a problem. I am not stupid or mean to say that these two guys are not good players, but it looks like we're either not using them properly, or they're not a good fit with this team. One thing that's clear is that our success this season was largely driven by the defense and neither Fox or Bagley are top defenders on the team. Buddy's numbers went down as soon as Fox and Bagley came back and he was our best scorer and probably the best player so far this season.

The point is - we need to figure out the way to integrate these guys into the team, so we can play winning basketball and compete for the playoffs. If we can't do it, I have no problem seeing any of the 15 guys on the team getting traded (I'm sorry but I like Kings more than any individual and I want them to be a competitive team).

He can still be elite there were some games last season where he took over completely and you were like wow, this guy is gonna be incredible.

Then he has three games where you forget he's playing.

He's the same this season. Don't forget we picked him up at 5 and Bagley at 2... I don't see any reason why he won't be a top player, maybe he'll just take a couple of years longer than you'd hope to get there.

He can still be elite there were some games last season where he took over completely and you were like wow, this guy is gonna be incredible.

Then he has three games where you forget he's playing.

He's the same this season. Don't forget we picked him up at 5 and Bagley at 2... I don't see any reason why he won't be a top player, maybe he'll just take a couple of years longer than you'd hope to get there.
Where we took them doesn’t matter it’s how they play and look