The Heat will win it all!

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Ratings down, check. Two good LA teams, check. Don't trust the NBA on this folks, this is entertainment not sport, lol. It would be nice if the Heat do win though because I think then the NBA will start the gears moving back away from this abomination of late 60's/70's style ball and we see that shift back towards a more balanced, physical game.

Ratings down, check. Two good LA teams, check. Don't trust the NBA on this folks, this is entertainment not sport, lol. It would be nice if the Heat do win though because I think then the NBA will start the gears moving back away from this abomination of late 60's/70's style ball and we see that shift back towards a more balanced, physical game.
they already started screwing Denver, LA vs LA was happening wether both teams deserved it or nor

Really love this Heat team, I don’t think Boston has what it takes to get past them. Heat are just a more complete team and actually have talent in the front court.

I wouldn’t expect them to be able to beat the Lakers, but part of me thinks Spo and Riley are probably the best people to know how to exploit LeBron

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Heat winning means Giannis going to Toronto is guaranteed, no way he goes to a team that just won it
To be fair, Giannis's intentions are really hard to read, even moreso than Lebron or KD when they were in their last couple of years with Cavs/Warriors.

I still think there's a 75% chance Giannis stays with the Bucks. And honestly, I don't know how Giannis would fit next to Bam and Butler in Miami without them turning into a Florida version of this year's Sixers with a bevy of spacing issues.

To be fair, Giannis's intentions are really hard to read, even moreso than Lebron or KD when they were in their last couple of years with Cavs/Warriors.

I still think there's a 75% chance Giannis stays with the Bucks. And honestly, I don't know how Giannis would fit next to Bam and Butler in Miami without them turning into a Florida version of this year's Sixers with a bevy of spacing issues.
I don’t see how he stays in Milwaukee unless he’s that loyal. That can’t improve the team and you can’t rely on them in the playoffs if they don’t atleast make the conference finals next year he’ll be playing in Toronto. Siakam/OG/Lowry and than pair it with Nurse and his connection to Ujiri hard to pass up