THE 34

Entity

Hall of Famer
Some may recall I highlighted 34 games from last year in which we went 3-31 against certain teams and I will be watching those matchups closely to see how we do in those games this year. teams were Boston, Brooklyn, Toronto, Mil, Golden State, lakers, clippers, rockets, blazers, jazz, and Denver. we only won 3 games against all those teams last year. So far we have won 2 of them. we are 2-3. Also of note the games we have lost this year against Char, Tor, Utah, Portland, phx, and denver. we lost to each of them at least once last year. Denver and Tor we lost all and Utah and Portland we only won 1 game against each. So we are on pace to duplicate last year. Although with the 2 wins of the 3 we got last year this early we are ahead

Some may recall I highlighted 34 games from last year in which we went 3-31 against certain teams and I will be watching those matchups closely to see how we do in those games this year. teams were Boston, Brooklyn, Toronto, Mil, Golden State, lakers, clippers, rockets, blazers, jazz, and Denver. we only won 3 games against all those teams last year. So far we have won 2 of them. we are 2-3. Also of note the games we have lost this year against Char, Tor, Utah, Portland, phx, and denver. we lost to each of them at least once last year. Denver and Tor we lost all and Utah and Portland we only won 1 game against each. So we are on pace to duplicate last year. Although with the 2 wins of the 3 we got last year this early we are ahead

3-3 now. As many wins as all of last season ;)