Thank You

Reguardless of the outcome of this game. I would like to thank the bench for the playing and showing real heart and not giving up in the 4 th quarter. This is one of the positives we take to Sacramento for Friday's game.

It is funny that is thread got barely any replies. I guess people rather discuss the negative then look at things in the positive light. This team is not finished we still have life left. Have more faith and hope in our Kings.

This is what being a fan of sports is, believing and hoping for the best in the teams that you love.

GO KINGS

B

buddahead_916

faith is not even a question, why would we even take the time to post on here?????

REALISTIC

The bench has nothing to lose, that's why they play so well in the forth. I wouldn't pumped up by that too much. But still good job. Shame on those who shown zero heart on the court tonight.

I am very PROUD of our bench tonight. I am also glad taht Bobby and Bibby had better nights. Bibb shot 50% and had 8 assits. We just need a couple more starters to have a good game. Bring on the Sonics in Arco!!

A

AriesMar27

why was evans guarding lewis? where was corliss? oh wait we already had an undersized center on the court..... the 1 chance to actually play his position....

Team Dime said:
So what do you think? Is the series still over?
Yes, I still think the series is over, however, I still give props to the bench that did a good job in the 4th. I may not be as optimistic as you, but that doesn't mean I can't give them credit when they deserved it either.

Rockmeister said:
Yes, I still think the series is over, however, I still give props to the bench that did a good job in the 4th. I may not be as optimistic as you, but that doesn't mean I can't give them credit when they deserved it either.
I think it comes down to playing smart basketball and playing with intensity for the whole game. The Kings will probably come out pretty fired up in front of a packed house at Arco Friday. If this team can withstand the pressure, take the next 2 at home, then the pressure will shift back to an inexperienced Seattle time.

Over the next few games, Bobby and Brad should improve as they get more minutes and the team chemisty should improve as well.

Team Dime said:
I think it comes down to playing smart basketball and playing with intensity for the whole game.
IF, the Kings can play like that for the rest of the series, then I will take what I said back. However, I have yet to see it.

Rockmeister said:
IF, the Kings can play like that for the rest of the series, then I will take what I said back. However, I have yet to see it.
This team is too inconsistent for me to say they can do that for the rest of the series, but at the least I expect them to play hard and take a few games at home. Then we're take it from there.

Rockmeister said:
I think they will. That is what ARCO is for. It brings our intensity up. We will see a different team in games 3 and 4. This will bringout our intensity and I think it will carry over to game 5. If we win both games at home I can see us winning in 6

It was nice to see Bibby making some Bibby like plays again. He was one of the few starters who showed much of a pulse.

I think Skinner, Evans, and Tag should be used for some quality minutes to help on the boards.

It may be time for Brad to play a good chunk of minutes, to leave it all on the line. I don't know how bad the injury is, but since he's already playing, there's no point saving him now.

Bobby looked good at both ends in the 2nd half. I was really impressed with his job on Allen. If Allen continues to blow by Mobley, I hope RA doesn't hesistate to put in BoJax.