Thank you Harrison Barnes

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
HB was a GREAT KING. Dude never complained once, always a pro, was damn good for us for a long time before a bit of a fall off last season. We haven't had many players as good as HB come through this franchise.

Pretty fun to see him go to SAS and get to be another mentor with CP3 for that young team.
Yep

Wemby
HB
Johnson
Vassell
CP3
Has potential to be one of the best offensive units in the game. Definitely going to be League Pass must Watch material for sure. Happy for him that he didn’t get stuck in Chicago.

Takes a little of the shine off for me but as others have said it’s a great basketball situation as opposed to some hell hole. Pop will love him and he he will have a good role there.

Never missed games, stayed in great shape, role model his whole life and kept his head up during some tough nba situations. I’ll miss rooting for him as a king but I’ll still be following him as his NBA journey continues

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
HB was a huge part of the Beam Team and had so many great moments in Sacramento. I think this one is still my favorite:

But seeing him get his chance to exact some post-season revenge on Golden State (and schooling the big bully Draymond Green!) this year in that huge play-in win was a close second. He helped bridge the gap for this squad from the Vlade era to whatever the future holds. I'm sure he'll be around the game a long time either as a coach or a broadcaster so I hope his path takes him back through Sacramento again at some point. Best of luck in San Antonio Black Falcon! I'll always have love for you and what you did for this franchise!