thank god i didn't turn the game on

or i'd probably be as pissed as you folks.
it's impossible to watch when the refs basically control the game's outcome.
i refuse to watch another game for another month after that bs that happened to brad the other night.
my 2 pennies.

KMart23 said:
i refuse to watch another game for another month after that bs that happened to brad the other night.
my 2 pennies.
I'm with you.

KMart23 said:
my 2 pennies.

You have much stronger will power than I do!:) Despite my disgust at the refs, I know that come Sunday the game will be on, I'll be cheering wildly & I'll be hoping for revenge.

I don't know if I can stop watching a Kings game for another month. Even if I try, when a Kings game on, I'll be thinking about them and need to watch/listen to them win or lose. I like the Kings too much to not watch them for a month or so.

Refs can't stop me from the Kings!

You couldn't pay me not to watch a game.

And, when I next get to go to Arco (hopefully the 22nd) I'll be cheering loudly and supporting the team I love.

Man, between the refs and the lack of faith 'round here, I just want to give the team a big ol' bear hug. Without even having an ulterior motive!!

I was watching the game with a couple friends at a local bar, and we all, after the initial call, were like...'Man, I feel this whole last week deep down in my heart.' Something's gotta give...hopefully.

KMart23 said:
my 2 pennies.

:eek:

You missed a hell of a game. Too bad.

GoGoGadget said:
You couldn't pay me not to watch a game.

And, when I next get to go to Arco (hopefully the 22nd) I'll be cheering loudly and supporting the team I love.

Man, between the refs and the lack of faith 'round here, I just want to give the team a big ol' bear hug. Without even having an ulterior motive!!

lmao.... Thanks GGG I needed that!