Thabeet sent to the D-League

Thabeet is a long term project. He needs playing time to evolve, but in two years he'll be kicking asses...

And I don't know why people keep saying the Gasol trade was a gift since his brother is being a pretty solid starter center. In fact, their actual team is better than any of Pau's seasons as their franchise player. They're not so stupid...they have a very competitive team who already beasts in the paint without needing that #1 pick at all.

Thabeet is a long term project. He needs playing time to evolve, but in two years he'll be kicking asses
A #2 pick going to D-League is a bad sign....

A LATE 1st rounder or 2nd rounder no big deal. The Grizz have some nice pieces but the #2 pick should be able to log some minutes.....

Look at their circumstances. They have Gasol and Randolph getting all the minutes on PF and C. And they're over .500 . If you can make the playoffs, you don't spent your playing time in a raw player as Thabeet. What I've seen from him is he is arleady a great deffender, but has zero offense.He's too raw, but you can see clearly a Mutombo in the making.

I think here he could be having 20 mpg easily. He's just in a team with great players in the paint.

Thabeet could be the worst #2 pick of the last 20 years......

Although, I'll give him the nod already over Jay Williams. Will he be as good as Shawn Bradley...only time will tell...;)

Thabeet could be the worst #2 pick of the last 20 years......

Although, I'll give him the nod already over Jay Williams. Will he be as good as Shawn Bradley...only time will tell...;)
I think Darko is debatable as well when you consider he was drafted over Carmelo, Bosh, Wade and Kaman. Granted he has been a little bit better since leaving Detroit, you could only imagine how much better Detroit would have been had they drafted any of those guys over Darko.