Teams besides kings you root for ?

P

Peja#16

Clippers (There gonna make the playoffs this year, you can count on that)
Lakers (Because kobe is hecka cool XD)
Spurs (Who cant love tim duncan!?)
Rockets (Because Tmac is hecka cool also XD)
Pacers (I've loved them since I was a little child)
Bucks (I love michael redds shot)

~Peja#16

The Kings are the only NBA team Im interested in....in other sports I root for.....

New England Patriots (primarily because i have a few of them in my fantasy team)
Atlanta Braves (because i can remember watching Glavin and Maddox pitch for them the last time i was in the USA)
Anaheim Mighty Ducks (im sorry but the lunacy of using the words mighty..and ducks..in the team title is enough to draw me towards them!)
Liverpool FC (My fav soccer team since i could kick a stone along the pavement on the walk to school)
Middlesex County Cricket Club (what better way to spend a lazy sunday afternoon?...not that i get ANY of those with 3 boys ;) )

Other teams besides kings

NBA: Milwaukee (because of Bogut who is aussie like me)

Soccer: Eintracht Frankfurt ( Bundesliga:use to live in Frankfurt , Germany), Melbourne Victory ( Hometown team), Manchester United (English Premier League:have followed them since 94), Crvena Zvezda (Dad goes for them has rubbed off onto me)

AFL : Collingwood Magpies (AFL is aussie football)

Cricket: Victoria Bushrangers

Last edited:
I'm conflicted this year. I've rooted for players (who used to be Kings mostly) but not usually for their whole team, as it's all about the Kings for me. This year, I'm actually rooting for the 76ers.

grizzlies, bucks, celtics,and pacers. i like artest he's one of if not the most well rounded players in the league when he's mentally stable lol