TDOS 2019 - Desert Island Music Draft (revisited)

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
A long, long time ago in a thread far away, Mr. S£im brought us a gift he admittedly stole. When the Kings hit rock bottom - and a lot of our fans went on extended hiatus - we quit doing those draft threads. Last year, however, we resurrected one and it seemed to go pretty well.

This season appears to be rapidly drawing to a close. I decided to revisit the original draft thread theme - and go once again with albums. I'll flesh out the details within the next few days. At this point, I'd just like to see how many people are interested.

Wanna play?

Participants

1. Capt Factorial
2. Warhawk
3. Foxfire
4. VF21
5. whitechocolate
6. HndsmCelt
7. Padrino
8. Jespher
9. Turgenev

Last edited:
I am absolutely in. Music is my passion. I have very eclectic record collection and a pretty decent stereo system. And I'm always happy to recommend some of my favorites, even if I'm not too good at describing what makes them great.

Last edited:

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
Looks like you need 1 more participant to get the draft running. I'll join to make an even 8 :)
Thanks for joining. Our drafts generally have 12 to 16 participants. I'm going to wait a bit longer to see if any of our previous music draft participants are interested in doing it again.

I'll be posting the rules shortly.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I'm going to be on vacation from 7/20 through 7/31 and some areas may have spotty reception - if the draft is during that time I'll try to have some selections queued up for use and check in as I can.