Surprise playoff run this year

West too good for playoff run but I could see team being in the hunt for 8 still during the All Star break. If WCS and Temple play like top NBA starting vets, there's enough young gunners to get into the mid 30s in the win column, in my opinion

8th pick here we come again!!!!

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
West too good for playoff run but I could see team being in the hunt for 8 still during the All Star break. If WCS and Temple play like top NBA starting vets, there's enough young gunners to get into the mid 30s in the win column, in my opinion

8th pick here we come again!!!!
We are going to be out of the race by Thanksgiving. Don't kid yourself.

We don't have a top 50 player on the team, maybe not even a top 80 player. More than half the roster is new. No matter what our lineup is, it will practically always include 2-3 players who have not played with each other before this season. So this team is going to lose. Even 25 wins seems too optimistic in my opinion. But one or two youngsters will hopefully show some potential of becoming a top 50 player in the future. That's the only thing we can look forward to this season.

I mean, if Jackson continues his summer league and is able to put up ROY consideration, AND Bogdan is the truth, Hill is underrated, Skal can be competent.. etc.. Joerger is still able to get the most out of his players normally..

We don't have a top 50 player on the team, maybe not even a top 80 player. More than half the roster is new. No matter what our lineup is, it will practically always include 2-3 players who have not played with each other before this season. So this team is going to lose. Even 25 wins seems too optimistic in my opinion. But one or two youngsters will hopefully show some potential of becoming a top 50 player in the future. That's the only thing we can look forward to this season.
That's all? With all the young talent on this team and with a strong coaching staff, I think I will be looking forward to seeing a lot of improvement. Individual and collective improvement. And a lot of good moments, a few surprise wins, and hope for the future. That's all I think we can look forward to.