Super Team, Just Young.

We’re a Bagley/Giles/Skal/WCS(paint presence) development away from putting serious young talent on the floor going forward.

No doubt about Fox/Buddy. Fox is franchise/superstar potential, Buddy is good starting SG. Bogdan will have a lot of good years too

Now it’s about the bigs. Bagley/Giles/Skal have been not secure yet from what you would like starting early summer (Bags fortunately showing more glimpses recently). If WCS can just put servicable paint presence with his offensive development, he’d be fine. Hope we feel comfortable with 2/4 to end the season
We've come to this point with remarkable speed as well. And about Bagley, I think this is exactly the environment he can thrive in: where he has to prove himself in meaningful minutes on a playoff contending team early in his career. I understand limiting his minutes thus far, but I think we're on the verge of seeing him breakout. Our bench will then be supercharged as well, the Belly coming off it. I'm looking at Bagley as a reliable 18/10/2blk guy by the end of the season if not sooner.

"Now it’s about the bigs. Bagley/Giles/Skal have been not secure yet from what you would like starting early summer (Bags fortunately showing more glimpses recently)."

It is a disparaging characterization to say Bagley is "showing glimpses". It shows a weird bias. Bagley is lighting up the crowd for the most part when he is on the floor with crazy hustle, blocks dunks... every game he plays better than the last.

I just can't stand by and watch him talked about like he's in the same sentence with Skal the bowling pin.
A weird bias for someone second to the last in RPM in the league?

It’s more like I can’t put him with Fox/Buddy/Bogdan yet, as in players who we can take to the bank at this point will be good contributors.

We have a number of bigs who can become that though. I put Skal in the sentence because early in the summer, with his improved frame, he still had a viable chance of getting there. No doubt Bagley has a much better looking profile than Skal though

Seems we are missing small forward big time star from really exploding into playoffs. But I would not mess up great chemistry Kings developing to trade for one at least until end of season or trade for high draft pick hoping for the jackpot. Seems we've been in SF no mans land for well over a decade!
We need Salmo
He would be a nightmare fit on this team.
So does Salmons.

I have two jerseys. Mitch Richmond and DeMarcus Cousins.
I still wear my Jason Williams Jersey... It's an awesome Jersey It's the one with the sparkles and stuff in the silver parts around the neck and arm lines as well as around the numbers.. MY favorite jersey by far... And my go-to Jersey for Kings games. I think this bad boy cost me over $100 when I bought it and it's still like new!!! Numbers and team name have not even begun to come unstitched and no stains or anything.

Last edited:
Most of ESPN's stats are updated daily, but RPM isn't, and hasn't been since the morning of the 19th. I don't think Bagley will be that low after they change it. He was +10 in the Jazz game, right behind Fox and Hield (+12 each).

Also, stats can be strange. Like if you look at Hollinger's Estimated Wins Added, it looks like this right now:

Fox 2.2
WCS 2.0
Hield 1.7
Bjelica 1.4
Bagley 1.0
Shumpert 0.4
Bogdanovic 0.4
Mason 0.2
Williams 0.1
Ferrell -0.1
JJ -0.1
Giles -0.3

Obviously the two ways of trying to figure out who is winning you games are very different, but for most players the results aren't wildly divergent. When they are, it might be worthwhile to figure out what's up with that. Harry Giles' latest-reported RPM is also a negative number, and his EWA is consistent with that. Mo Bamba is more like Bagley, with a 0.9 EWA and -3.9 RPM. Why? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I hope the updated RPM stats reduce the confusion a little, but it seems like a number of factors could account for the gap, and not all of them should count against him. Something to think about.

Last edited:
Player X: 19 y/o 28.7mpg 10.4 PPG 49% FG. 28% 3FG. 6.3 RPG. 1.8 APG. 1.1 STL 1.6 BLK

Marvin: 19 y/o 23.1mpg 12.1 PPG 51% FG. 37% 3FG. 6.1 RPG .8 APG .5 STL 1.3 BLK

Kevin Garnett 1995/96 rookie year
Player Y: RPM -4.27, EWA 0.3

Marvin: RPM -5.04, EWA 1.0

De'Aaron Fox 2017-8 rookie year

Bjelica Is #21 in the entire league in RPM!! Giannis is #23. Bjelica > Giannis. :eek:
Hey Boss! It's not that the stats were wrong, we just had the wrong stats!!

I'm telling you guys there's a market for inventing a stat that only your team does great at and selling the entire league that it is the greatest measure of basketball wizardy ever created.

Last edited:
We’re a Bagley/Giles/Skal/WCS(paint presence) development away from putting serious young talent on the floor going forward.

No doubt about Fox/Buddy. Fox is franchise/superstar potential, Buddy is good starting SG. Bogdan will have a lot of good years too

Now it’s about the bigs. Bagley/Giles/Skal have been not secure yet from what you would like starting early summer (Bags fortunately showing more glimpses recently). If WCS can just put servicable paint presence with his offensive development, he’d be fine. Hope we feel comfortable with 2/4 to end the season
Fox and Bagley are SUPREMELY confident and they both will be franchise players. When you work hard and are confident in your abilities, the sky is hardly the limit.

Fox especially has the confident swagger and the "get right back in your face for my team" mentality.

You just KNOW Fox is something special. He doesnt back down, his play on the court backs up his swag, and he is clutchsports.com with his game.

Lakers fans and Sixers fans and Suns fans are pissed they passed on Fox. Rightfully so. Fox has that "I'm an all star and franchise player" swag and players LOVE being on the court with him. He is the ultimate winner/competitor and he trusts his teammates to go to war with him. He got that dog in him. Fox is something special. He is what Kings fans have deserved since Vlade left us. He will be the guy who lures free agents to play here. Him, and Vlade.

Fox and Bagley are SUPREMELY confident and they both will be franchise players. When you work hard and are confident in your abilities, the sky is hardly the limit.

Fox especially has the confident swagger and the "get right back in your face for my team" mentality.

You just KNOW Fox is something special. He doesnt back down, his play on the court backs up his swag, and he is clutchsports.com with his game.

Lakers fans and Sixers fans and Suns fans are pissed they passed on Fox. Rightfully so. Fox has that "I'm an all star and franchise player" swag and players LOVE being on the court with him. He is the ultimate winner/competitor and he trusts his teammates to go to war with him. He got that dog in him. Fox is something special. He is what Kings fans have deserved since Vlade left us. He will be the guy who lures free agents to play here. Him, and Vlade.
Pretty much narrates my inner thoughts.

Haha that's awesome someone else has it!! But no its not me
Too bad !
I actually took this picture in the second home game of the 2016-17 season.
I made the trip from France for the 2 very first games at Golden 1 Center and tried to share this incredible experience with my french twitter followers.
We had a good time with this picture, making fun and telling how brave this guy has to be to proudly wear a Douby jersey :)
I wish I could have found him two years later ;)

Anyway, you earn my respect, even knowing you are not alone :p

Willie needs to take off his tuxedo and put on some work clothes. He needs some attitude.
He made a great block on derent, last night and got called for a non-existent foul. He was joking about it. He should have been upset about it. He needs to get mean. He needs to get some major rebounding desire.

Last edited:
I still wear my Jason Williams Jersey... It's an awesome Jersey It's the one with the sparkles and stuff in the silver parts around the neck and arm lines as well as around the numbers.. MY favorite jersey by far... And my go-to Jersey for Kings games. I think this bad boy cost me over $100 when I bought it and it's still like new!!! Numbers and team name have not even begun to come unstitched and no stains or anything.
Sweet J-will jersey. I destroyed my champion one. I currently have Tyreke (purple), Cousins (black), and Bjelica lol (purple)

The Kings are playing so much better, the sky is the limit.
All of this talk about their attitude and culture, and struggling with identity makes me think of the old dominant centers of the old days. I remember watching Wilt pick up two guys that got in a fight and carry them off the floor. One under each arm. Dawkins, Thurman, Wallace, Russell, Olijuwan, etc. Guys with a commanding physical presence and great defensive and rebounding skills. The concept does not really fit the game today, but one big strong guy with some attitude can change the personality of a team. Cousins did it , but he the emotional maturity of a middle school kid.