[Game] Summer Kings vs Wizards: Las Vegas, NV - Thurs, July 18th, 4PM PT, 7PM ET

I do not see any worthwhile prospects on the Kings' team, except perhaps Boogie Ellis, the only guy shooting over 50%.

I would just as soon never watch Colby Jones play another minute with the big club.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Not sure what it says about the Wizards that their team of like four first round picks is struggling to stay ahead of a team that is literally one second round pick and a bunch of undrafted dudes

dude12

Hall of Famer
I think Isaac Jones in time will be a rostered guy for us. Keep Boogie around. Mason and Colby will get minor shots with the parent club, up to them to impress, I like Crawford as a 2 way guy to develop. Dont think Timme is worth keeping around

dude12

Hall of Famer
If Colby got time surrounded by the vets, I think he’s a guy that get spot minutes….if your looking for Colby to be like a guy to run a team then no, he’s not that

I think Isaac Jones in time will be a rostered guy for us. Keep Boogie around. Mason and Colby will get minor shots with the parent club, up to them to impress, I like Crawford as a 2 way guy to develop. Dont think Timme is worth keeping around
I actually sort of like Timme as a guy to keep around in Stockton because he knows how to play. That's useful for development and just playing good basketball with our developmental guys.

But yeah, just don't see an NBA guy there. Too small and gets shredded on defense.

If Colby got time surrounded by the vets, I think he’s a guy that get spot minutes….if your looking for Colby to be like a guy to run a team then no, he’s not that
Yeah, we saw that late in the season and looked decent in that role. He's not a lead guard.

What concerns me is that his shooting hasn't looked very good overall

I actually sort of like Timme as a guy to keep around in Stockton because he knows how to play. That's useful for development and just playing good basketball with our developmental guys.

But yeah, just don't see an NBA guy there. Too small and gets shredded on defense.
Jordan Ford was/is good in that development role, as a point guard that keeps the team organized in game