Stockton Kings 2021-2022 Mega Thread

Can King just get 15 minutes with the big club already? Not sure why a bunch of randoms on the internet can see he needs big league minutes and our coaching staffs can't. We have the room to support it with the 9th man in the rotation between him and TD. Honestly should be going to 10 some games too and not burning Barnes out to the point he gets hurt game 32 because he's playing 38 minutes a night.

Love the Queta 24, but 4 rebounds in 26 minutes is not... the greatest.
I agree. If anything he should be able to get you somewhat close to Harkless on defense and have a more reliable shot on offense. He also has a little bit of playmaking ability as well when things break down and it's needed.

Yeah Queta is going to be a long term project but we knew that. Massive size but not a whole lot of strength, or he just doesn't know how to use it. He got bullied around by much smaller players in SL and that's probably what happened this game. Ton of potential though and he wouldn't be the first big man to take a while to develop in the modern era. At least he's putting up points and getting blocks.

Can King just get 15 minutes with the big club already? Not sure why a bunch of randoms on the internet can see he needs big league minutes and our coaching staffs can't. We have the room to support it with the 9th man in the rotation between him and TD. Honestly should be going to 10 some games too and not burning Barnes out to the point he gets hurt game 32 because he's playing 38 minutes a night.

Love the Queta 24, but 4 rebounds in 26 minutes is not... the greatest.
Queta, judging from the Stockton game, seems to be quite lackadaisical. Not hustling, lacking a motor. It's only one game though, he is a huge guy and could need work with cardio.

But he has a lot if good things. For being as big as he is, he seems quite light on his feet, not Mobley light, but mobile enough. He's got good interior mobility, and a decent jumper. He also is a decent passer.

He has potential for sure.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Queta just picked off a pass on the perimeter and followed up a Swag miss with a putback.
Queta immediately intrigued me. I won’t ever pretend to be good at scouting these college players, I don’t know the ins and outs of their game, but he passed the eye test when I watched. Dude’s massive but seems so light on his feet. That alone seems to be enough to at the very least work with. I’m excited to watch him grow.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm not sure if it'll translate to the NBA level, but Louis King is an absolute go-to three-level scorer at the G-League level. 6'7"+ and handles and quickness with a solid shooting stroke? Have mercy.