Stockton Kings 2021-2022 Mega Thread

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Integral part of the summer league championship. The Princepal is going kick butt and take names, and he’s all out of names to take.

I don’t understand this move. Let them develop and get minutes instead of riding the pine. The only guys that probably have a future with the kings are Neemias and Ramsey. What is the point of the gleague if not for development?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I don’t understand this move. Let them develop and get minutes instead of riding the pine. The only guys that probably have a future with the kings are Neemias and Ramsey. What is the point of the gleague if not for development?
Kings are in town for a while so this gives the guys time to practice with the mothership/ get NBA minutes if there are any blowouts which is more possible against the Pels/Thunder/Spurs/Pacers than the crazy schedule the Kings have had to start the season.

Kings are in town for a while so this gives the guys time to practice with the mothership/ get NBA minutes if there are any blowouts which is more possible against the Pels/Thunder/Spurs/Pacers than the crazy schedule the Kings have had to start the season.
I suppose, but it’s probably more likely they see no time considering Bagley King and Mets haven’t played.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
out of all the players eligible for that Stockton team, it's Robert that needs the most work based on what I saw in Summer League so he keeps getting recalled every other day to practice with the A and B squads I suppose and then go get some game time action in Stockton

King with a monster game in his first outing. 33pts on 13 shots.

Queta with 24 himself.
Can King just get 15 minutes with the big club already? Not sure why a bunch of randoms on the internet can see he needs big league minutes and our coaching staffs can't. We have the room to support it with the 9th man in the rotation between him and TD. Honestly should be going to 10 some games too and not burning Barnes out to the point he gets hurt game 32 because he's playing 38 minutes a night.

Love the Queta 24, but 4 rebounds in 26 minutes is not... the greatest.