Star Fox

Is this the year De'Aaron finally gets his All-Star spot?

• Total voters
lots of excuses for Fox being disinterested. Glad he is finally stepped up but the man doesn’t need people making excuses for him like he was a 12 year old.
Maybe the issue isn't Fox at all but your expectations of him. There is a reason MJ is the only player to be the scoring leader and defensive player of the year. In fact only Jerry West and Kobe have scoring titles and 1st team def players in the same year.

It's rare to have a player excel at the top of both. As Larry89 said if he's using all his energy on the offensive end because nobody else stepped up then the defensive side will suffer.

Maybe the issue isn't Fox at all but your expectations of him. There is a reason MJ is the only player to be the scoring leader and defensive player of the year. In fact only Jerry West and Kobe have scoring titles and 1st team def players in the same year.

It's rare to have a player excel at the top of both. As Larry89 said if he's using all his energy on the offensive end because nobody else stepped up then the defensive side will suffer.
i don’t recall the Kings ever being last in the league in offense.

i don’t recall the Kings ever being last in the league in offense.
Moving goal posts. Maybe they weren't because Fox was too good offensively?

Seriously, what's your issue with being responsible for you and just admitting being wrong? Seems to be a bigger problem in our society, and your emblematic of it.

I think Sabonis was 3 times too, but maybe I am wrong. But 2 times for sure....
Sabonis was named the EC (Eastern Conference) POW multiple times when he was on the Pacers. The tweet, however, specifically talks about KINGS players who have won WC (Western Conference) POW honors, which Sabonis has yet to do.

Sabonis was named the EC (Eastern Conference) POW multiple times when he was on the Pacers. The tweet, however, specifically talks about KINGS players who have won WC (Western Conference) POW honors, which Sabonis has yet to do.
I understand (in my honest opinion) that importance and recognition of POW is equal , doesnt matter if it is EC or WC.

I understand (in my honest opinion) that importance and recognition of POW is equal , doesnt matter if it is EC or WC.
I get your point, but I was just pointing out that Sean Cunningham's tweet specifically mentioned KINGS players, and Sabonis has yet to be named POW as a King. That's all...:):):)

So, in the context of his text, Sabonis has yet to be named POW, but of course, everyone knows (or should know) that he was named POW multiple times as a Pacer. Something I am sure that Sean Cunningham was very well aware of when he put that tweet out.

I'm still skeptical of his 3 point shooting. I think he will inevitably cool off from 3. When his % does dip, I hope it'll still be around 36% which is still a significant improvement