spurs/mavs game 5

harris reminds me of martin for some reason. the kids got game and is so fast, im starting to like the guy. van horn stinking it up with those quick 4 fouls. dirk has been a beast, that last play was great. come on mavs, close this thing out.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
ok... the PA guy sounds like a erratic Spurs Fan... he screams GINOOOBLI GINOBLI GINBOLI like 5 times screaming into the mic

Good game so far - 2 turnovers late in the 4th def. hurt the Mavs. Officials have been overall pretty fair, disregarding the occasional bad call you get in any typical NBA game.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Sirius said:
I hate to say it, but the Spurs aren't winning back in Dallas.

Dirk had a chance to end the whole thing by laying it in.
Yeah! Instead he tried to get the foul call as time expired. Get the bucket, Dirkie. Stop trying to get cheap fouls. :D

As a Mavs fan I have to disagree about the officiating. The officiating wasn't that bad at all to be honest - and I may be in the minority but I really feel it wasn't that bad tonight.

The only thing I thought MAYBE went against us was when Terry had that jump ball / TO issue. I thought he called a TO but looking @ replays it looks like we called timeout a fraction too late, as the Spurs had already tied Terry up.

In any case - tough loss. Hope they recover for game 6

6th said:
Yeah! Instead he tried to get the foul call as time expired. Get the bucket, Dirkie. Stop trying to get cheap fouls. :D
I'd like to know what happened to Dirk on that last play. Couldn't tell if he just didn't have his legs underneath him, or if someone actually had his jersey, or what, but it just looked like an extremely uncoordinated play --- like me trying to tip in a missed shot or something, not a NBA player.

YES!!!!!!!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man i was freaikng out during that last minute!!!! the spurs held on, and won. the way this series has gone, back and forth back and forth, NOTHING is guaranteed in game 6. the mavs will be pumped at home, the spurs are going to be pumped because they aren't ready to go home. the games have been SO close it's hard to favor either team. i expect another close game, and i'm hoping the spurs WIN.