spurs/mavs game 5

I don't believe they won. But with the spurs, you never know. I think that the spurs got lucky because of the refs. They were being pretty sloppy in the last 5 minutes.

Yea!!! Funally the team I wanted to win did:D great play by GIN-O-B-LEE especially the last half of the fourth, he was everywhere. Great game by Duncan, I guess his foot's feeling better. Now just win again and I'll be happy.

T

thesanityannex

4cwebb said:
I'd like to know what happened to Dirk on that last play. Couldn't tell if he just didn't have his legs underneath him, or if someone actually had his jersey, or what, but it just looked like an extremely uncoordinated play --- like me trying to tip in a missed shot or something, not a NBA player.
From what I've seen on the replay, Tony Parker had a fistful of his jersey.

ehh, I don't expect the refs to make a call with .5 seconds left on the clock. On the replay it looked like Dirk was slightly interfered with on the tip in. Refs were fine though throughout the game - I'm not gonna sit here like the entire city of San Antonio has and blame the refs. You know they were blaming the refs AGAIN even after a win last night?! incredible.

I only do that when the refs have CLEARLY done an outrageous job.

mavsman said:
ehh, I don't expect the refs to make a call with .5 seconds left on the clock. On the replay it looked like Dirk was slightly interfered with on the tip in. Refs were fine though throughout the game - I'm not gonna sit here like the entire city of San Antonio has and blame the refs. You know they were blaming the refs AGAIN even after a win last night?! incredible.

I only do that when the refs have CLEARLY done an outrageous job.
I haven't heard much blaming of the refs about the last game. Most fan outrage I've heard has been related to Jason Terry's gonadal pugilistics on Finley. What are you refering to?

Last edited:
Some of the Spurs message boards were STILL complaining about some pretty good officiating last night. I dunno what else they could ask for, the refs weren't perfect last night but they were the best so far this series.

T

thesanityannex

mavsman said:
I'm not gonna sit here like the entire city of San Antonio has and blame the refs. You know they were blaming the refs AGAIN even after a win last night?! incredible.
It is amazing isn't it, all the complaining the Spurs fans have done.