Single game tickets

Do you guys know when single game tickets will be available? I will come to Sacramento for 10 days in November to see some Kings games (and while I'm there, also some Warriors games too), and I'll be in town to see the Pistons, Grizzlies and Suns. Since I've already booked my flights, I'd like to make sure I find the tickets for those games.

Do you also think the Arena will be sell out for the first games? I think that the excitement for the new ownership group could cause some sell out, that's why I'm planning to get my tickets online as soon as they become available.

Thank you!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
They're just now offering partial season ticket packages. They're going to push all the season ticket options for as long as they can. We have a number of season ticket holders as members, so you might be able to get a game ticket from one of them who isn't able to attend.

The first game will definitely be a sellout. My hunch is that the others will also sell out by game day, but I think there will probably be tickets available in advance.

I'll keep an eye out on all the announcements and make sure I post single ticket info in here as soon as it's available. :)

Do you guys know when single game tickets will be available? I will come to Sacramento for 10 days in November to see some Kings games (and while I'm there, also some Warriors games too), and I'll be in town to see the Pistons, Grizzlies and Suns. Since I've already booked my flights, I'd like to make sure I find the tickets for those games.

Do you also think the Arena will be sell out for the first games? I think that the excitement for the new ownership group could cause some sell out, that's why I'm planning to get my tickets online as soon as they become available.

Thank you!
Hi I have season tickets in section 114, row K, seat 7&8. 10th row midcourt. Face value is $109 per ticket and the row directly in front of me has face value $149 per ticket. I'll sell you all three of these games for face value ($654) if you like, and I'll eat the paypal fee. If you don't want all three, I'll sell Phoenix alone but only that game. PM if interested.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think it's wonderful that some of our overseas members (Mass is from Italy) will get a chance to experience the renewal of Arco Thunder. It should be a great time!

Hi I have season tickets in section 114, row K, seat 7&8. 10th row midcourt. Face value is $109 per ticket and the row directly in front of me has face value $149 per ticket. I'll sell you all three of these games for face value ($654) if you like, and I'll eat the paypal fee. If you don't want all three, I'll sell Phoenix alone but only that game. PM if interested.
Thank you John, I will absolutely consider your offer in case I don't find tickets on sale. Your seats are really good, and it's basically where I'm looking for tickets. I'll send you a PM in the next week when I'll have more info about seats availability.

I think it's wonderful that some of our overseas members (Mass is from Italy) will get a chance to experience the renewal of Arco Thunder. It should be a great time!
I really can't wait, my last game at the Arco Arena (it was still Arco Arena...) was in 2001, game 4 of the playoffs, Kings-Lakers. It's been 12 years, so I'm pretty tired to just watch Kings games on tv. It's time to come back to the Arena!

Rockets @ Kings in December for sale?

So if you go look for individual game tickets right now, the lower level is about 95% unavailable right now for almost every game I looked at.... Is that because they are holding back seats to sell for later....or that they are all reserved by the season ticket holders?!?!?

So if you go look for individual game tickets right now, the lower level is about 95% unavailable right now for almost every game I looked at.... Is that because they are holding back seats to sell for later....or that they are all reserved by the season ticket holders?!?!?
I noticed the same thing. What use is a presale if no good tickets are for sale? I'm pretty sure they're holding back. No way 90% of the tickets are sold out already.

I noticed the same thing. What use is a presale if no good tickets are for sale? I'm pretty sure they're holding back. No way 90% of the tickets are sold out already.
It does kind of suck if you want to go to games, but at the same time I don't think i would mine practically selling the season out before the games even start...haha.

Does anyone know how much a seat in row AAA in sections 113, 114, or 115 usually costs? On the Kings website, it doesn't show the price.
I know :) well kinda...

For returning season ticket holders, 114 & 115 in all the "double alpha" rows - the first 5/6 rows where they have the court side food and beverage service - were $140/seat. For NEW season ticket holders they were $195/seat. Section 113 was the same for old STH, and for new STH in that section, it was $169. The new front office differentiates in price between the mid-court sections and those that are on the sideline but closer to the end lines (I think that is a good move by them).

Those marquee sections sold out FAST!!! really hard to get.

By the way I've noticed that the per game box office prices are higher than STH prices (another good move by the new front office I think) - but anyway that should give you an idea of what the original buyer paid for seats in those row/sections.

Not really, but... I checked Kings web site for this game, which is currently for sale at the box office. Dynamic pricing face value for this game, in section 114 row Y (13 rows back, last row in the section) is $155 each. I guess the whole Dwight Howard thing... :)

I would sell my row K tickets to this game for $280 pair. That's 10% below the box office price for the pair 13 rows behind, I imagine it is probably a good 25-30% off what my price section seats would be at the box office, if there were any. If interested, please PM me.
I am interested. I could not figure out how to send you a PM. PM me?

I know :) well kinda...

For returning season ticket holders, 114 & 115 in all the "double alpha" rows - the first 5/6 rows where they have the court side food and beverage service - were $140/seat. For NEW season ticket holders they were $195/seat. Section 113 was the same for old STH, and for new STH in that section, it was $169. The new front office differentiates in price between the mid-court sections and those that are on the sideline but closer to the end lines (I think that is a good move by them).

Those marquee sections sold out FAST!!! really hard to get.

By the way I've noticed that the per game box office prices are higher than STH prices (another good move by the new front office I think) - but anyway that should give you an idea of what the original buyer paid for seats in those row/sections.
Thank you for the information.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am interested. I could not figure out how to send you a PM. PM me?
With the new software, PM is now called "conversation." You can start a new conversation by clicking on the person's user name. It will open up a black box in the middle of your screen. Click on "start a conversation" and you're good to go.

Shazong I sent you a pm with my paypal info and a reply about the Rockets game. Like I mentioned in the PM, I have listed these on NBA.com ticket exchange - but for you and you alone, since you expressed an interest, I'll discuss a sale by pm for $280 plus paypal fee. Otherwise, I have sellers remorse and that offer isn't up for anyone else.

I cannot forward you the tickets till Oct 21 but need to be paid before I'll kill the listing on nba ticket exchange. You'll have to trust me that I'm good for forwarding the tickets as soon as technically possible. If someone buys on nba ticket exchange I have to go through with it so keep that in mind as you deliberate. Not trying to apply any pressure at all - I just have to fish or cut bait on the extra games - I found it much harder than I thought to get a ticket partner or sell extra tickets so now I'm just going to list them on the nba site and forget it.

Sooo.... all bets are off on all tickets unless arranged differently by pm. This started with me offering Mass a 3 game package that he passed on. Other suggestions/offers - please take to pm.

Thanks, Mark

Shazong I sent you a pm with my paypal info and a reply about the Rockets game. Like I mentioned in the PM, I have listed these on NBA.com ticket exchange - but for you and you alone, since you expressed an interest, I'll discuss a sale by pm for $280 plus paypal fee. Otherwise, I have sellers remorse and that offer isn't up for anyone else.

I cannot forward you the tickets till Oct 21 but need to be paid before I'll kill the listing on nba ticket exchange. You'll have to trust me that I'm good for forwarding the tickets as soon as technically possible. If someone buys on nba ticket exchange I have to go through with it so keep that in mind as you deliberate. Not trying to apply any pressure at all - I just have to fish or cut bait on the extra games - I found it much harder than I thought to get a ticket partner or sell extra tickets so now I'm just going to list them on the nba site and forget it.

Sooo.... all bets are off on all tickets unless arranged differently by pm. This started with me offering Mass a 3 game package that he passed on. Other suggestions/offers - please take to pm.

Thanks, Mark
Payment sent.