Simple deal of Frankie or Yogi out to the Magic on draft night.

The Magic's depth at pg needs some help, I'd wager chances are good we don't retain both Yogi & Frank.

So we offer one of them to the Magic plus our 60th pick.

Receive the 46th pick back.

I like it. Would prefer to keep Ferrell just in case we can’t find a decent backup PG in FA but I’d likely pull the trigger.

Was talking to someone else about this away from this site but they suggested Dallas may want Ferrell.

They have the 37th pick, we have the 40th & 47th too.

You know I hope we do something like this if Vlade figures they won't likely be retained.

Was talking to someone else about this away from this site but they suggested Dallas may want Ferrell.

They have the 37th pick, we have the 40th & 47th too.

You know I hope we do something like this if Vlade figures they won't likely be retained.
#46 for Ferrell
#37 for Ferrell/#47
#32 for Ferrell/#40

You got to think the Magic, Mavericks, or Suns would pull the trigger on one of these deals

#46 for Ferrell
#37 for Ferrell/#47
#32 for Ferrell/#40

You got to think the Magic, Mavericks, or Suns would pull the trigger on one of these deals
Hey I forgot about the Suns. They need some help with pg depth too. So yeah, if we end up letting Yogi go instead of making a mini move like this on draft night would be a shame.

Id unload frank or ferrel to get us into the top of 2nd rd or in a package to break into the first. Certainly want to keep 1 around on bench in the 3rd string role. After about pick 35, id rather keep them both until free agency plays out

Think we could do a lot worse than either of them.

Id like to see Frank get some run under Walton.

Looking at the draft board.

Suns

#32nd pick

Maybe they take Yogi or Frank + the 40th pick and give us the 32?

Dallas

# 37 pick

Maybe we give them Yogi most likely and the 47th for the 37th?

Magic

Yogi or Frank + 60 for the 46th

Are there any other teams you guys think may be interested?