Should Ostertag have played last night?

Should Ostertag have played last night?

• Yes

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
We got outrebounded last night by 18. Seattle scored on many offensive rebounds even after we got a rare stop. Isn't this what Ostertag was supposed to help with? What do you guys think...should he have played?

yeah, but to argue with that, Miller has been playing oustandingly on offense yesterday. He had 11 assists which lead the team in that area and he is a center!!

I do remember Tag and Brad (Brag) being on the floor at the same time,not to long ago ,and it seemed very effective,I've been stunned that RA did'nt give it a go.I would have liked to see Tag in there at least a few min. to see if he could slow down the lay-up drills....I just don't get why you would'nt utilize Tag when getting beat under the hoop with reb./ layups

Yes, I think it could have made a "slight" diffrence. However, you have to remember, the game is over. Dwelling on such "what ifs" in my opinion is useless. On the same note, I really hope to see that both Tag and Brad will be on the floor, at the same time, next year. Until then: "What If...."

I understand RA's theory for not playing Tag; strictly speaking he doesn't increase the Kings's offense, better to leave scorers on the floor and hope for the best than to put a non-scorer in. If the offense had gotten hot during the last minutes we could have won.

But with Tag in we could have rested some scorers for a few minutes while we got more rebounds, more shots and slowed Seattle down. The Kings played better when they slowed down and set plays at the basket rather than those Cuttino frenzy style shots they were taking early on.