Section 101, ROW K, seats 13/14 games available

My ticket partners backed out this year. I have a slew of games I know for sure I cannot make, putting those out there now. But willing to sell other games too. Will sell for face, i have a discount so it's the cheapest you will get them anywhere. Games are dynamic pricing, so I will have to cross reference what the actual cost of those tickets are.

1660850717210.png

1660850701380.png

These are for sure dates I cannot make. PM for details.

I got the 23rd, thank you sir! Maybe I'll try to hook up with @Section101 for a beer...he got me some tix back when it looked like the team was moving.

I am starting to allocate tickets. The ones above are still up for grabs (sans the 23rd and 30th) also, if there are any other games people want, let me know. Basically, I am willing to sell most games (I will most likely keep, the Lakers, Warriors, and some others that I want to go to) but if you have a game you really want, let me know.

My ticket partners backed out this year. I have a slew of games I know for sure I cannot make, putting those out there now. But willing to sell other games too. Will sell for face, i have a discount so it's the cheapest you will get them anywhere. Games are dynamic pricing, so I will have to cross reference what the actual cost of those tickets are.

View attachment 11202

View attachment 11201

These are for sure dates I cannot make. PM for details.
we had a person back out. Want to go 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 rd. Edit looks like might be too late