New Game Tickets for Sale - Section 101 Row K seats 13/14

Price for both seats. No fees. My cost. These are the games I for sure am selling. If you se another game you might like to attend feel free to PM me. I've sold to numerous posters on the site that can vouch for me and attest to the view.

Houston 1/11 - $150

OKC 1/20 - $150

Knicks 3/9 - $200 (Premium game, 2 rows ahead of me selling from $120 per ticket)

Venmo or paypal

once you pay I’ll send you the tickets either to e mail or phone number, then you log into Ticketmaster to get them.

I park on N street between 3rd and 4th next to the Wells Fargo building. It’s $10 cash. Always room.

if you’re concerned I’ve sold to 4 people
On here this year already with no issues. They can vouch

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Venmo or paypal

once you pay I’ll send you the tickets either to e mail or phone number, then you log into Ticketmaster to get them.

I park on N street between 3rd and 4th next to the Wells Fargo building. It’s $10 cash. Always room.

I'm one of those and can confirm. Tickets as advertised, no fuss, no muss. You're on your own for parking.

Venmo or paypal

Thanks. Sounds easy enough…will work on my pitch to the better half. Friday night traffic out of the city after work is going to be a tough sell though. Might have to get price gouged for Saturday’s game.