Season Tickets

I got mine too, but I have a question...The Monarchs site shows a preseason game against Conn., but we didn't get a ticket for that. Am I reading it wrong or did I miss something?

Also, FYI, just got an e-mail game that the May 5 pre-season game against NY was moved back one day to May 4.

Still JD said:
I got mine too, but I have a question...The Monarchs site shows a preseason game against Conn., but we didn't get a ticket for that. Am I reading it wrong or did I miss something?

Also, FYI, just got an e-mail game that the May 5 pre-season game against NY was moved back one day to May 4.
That's because that game will be in Albuquerque, NM. ;) Anyone think the Maloofs wangled that?:p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Still JD said:

Yes, the "home" game against Conn is in New Mexico, much like they did a game in Fresno (?) last year.

I had read on the pocket schedule I had picked up while at a Kings game that the May 5th game would be moved to May 4th, if necessary to accomodate a Kings play-off schedule.

Got my tickets too...ya-hooooo! I know I work on the 4th as well, but I will get there some way! Look forward to seeing you all.....
Monarchs are Champs!!!!

Mine say Minneapolis MN. 29199. They use an outside company & then there sent to Arco. Arco then mails them out. You should get them any day now. Maybe call your Ticket Rep. to get an idea.

HUMMM....The Kings and Monarchs have used DOME Printing here locally forever, I hope the out of town postmark doesn't mean they've gone for someone cheaper.

I guess my real question was who delivered your tickets?

I trust UPS and USPS...although they usually deliver slow.

DHL and FedEx never seem to know where I live.

Just curious if someone can help me out.

mitzukosan said:
Can anyone tell me what carrier delivered your season tickets?

I'm still waiting on mine.:eek:
Mine came by Priority Mail, US Postal Service. The return address said to return if undeliverable to One Sports Parkway, Sacramento.

I am eagerly awaiting my chance to use these suckers!!! :)

Yeah I was told once by my rep. that an out of town company makes them.
Maybe Dome does the Kings tickets. They are nice...i love the retro old school flavor & the championship one is a classic. Looks like I'll have to keep them intact again this season especially!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I was just talking to my rep about this a week or two ago. Don't remember how we started on the topic. :eek:

Anyway, the season ticket packages and parking passes are printed by a company in Canada. This company is huge and does about 80-90% of all sports ticket package in the U.S. and Canada.

Locally, they print the single game tickets.