Schedule Release

The season ending on a road back to back with Clippers (possibly with Kawhi back at this point) and the Suns seems unnecessarily cruel although there is a strong chance both teams could be resting dudes for the postseason at that point in the season.
Yeah I don’t think so with the Clippers. Better chance they are fighting to avoid or maintain some sort of play-in positioning.

Yeah I don’t think so with the Clippers. Better chance they are fighting to avoid or maintain some sort of play-in positioning.
I can see that and Kawhi isn’t coming back this upcoming season for sure. He’s all about coming when “HE” ready and if the team is barely hanging around for a playin or a low seeding I wouldn’t be surprised seeing him make a business decision and not play

Okay did some look. Calculated the following formula: plus games against (Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Phoenix, Utah, Denver, Dallas) and minus games against (San Antonio, OKC, Houston). Lower number the better

Portland: 14: 12 B2B, done with Clips by 12/4
Mem: 15: 12 B2B, done with Clips by 2/8
N Orleans: 15: 12 B2B, All Lakers after 2/27
Minne: 17: 11 B2B, 3 Clip by 11/3, 1 by 1/3
Sac: 17: 12 B2B, 3 Clip by 11/22

Sac in conference has a 2-3 game schedule disadvantage if my numbers are correct per our rivals for the 8, 9,10 spot.

Last edited:
Okay did some look. Calculated the following formula: plus games against (Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Phoenix, Utah, Denver, Dallas) and minus games against (San Antonio, OKC, Houston). Lower number the better

Portland: 14: 12 B2B, done with Clips by 12/4
Memphis: 15: 10 B2B, done with Clips by 2/8
N Orleans: 15: 12 B2B, All Lakers after 2/27
Minne: 17: 11 B2B, 3 Clip by 11/3, 1 by 1/3
Sac: 17: 12 B2B, 3 Clip by 11/22

Sac in conference has a 2-3 game schedule disadvantage if my numbers are correct per our rivals for the 8, 9,10 spot.
One other comment, if you think Minne should be a negative team that just further hurts as we have 3 games against them and the others have four.

Davion gets to test his defense against the best point guards in the league immediately lol

Dame, Other D. Mitchell, Steph, CP3 and Booker.
Meh, i say bring it on! If anything, the Kings have always struggled against teams on their level or worse. Im more concerned about them showing up and playing hard no matter who the competition is. THAT is going to be the key IMO.

The season ending on a road back to back with Clippers (possibly with Kawhi back at this point) and the Suns seems unnecessarily cruel although there is a strong chance both teams could be resting dudes for the postseason at that point in the season.
Lol there's no way on God's green earth Kawhi is coming back. He sits out at every opportunity and now has the biggest excuse in the world to do so. We'll see em next season

Yeah we just have different opinions on how we want that franchise to move forward and that’s fine lol. I don’t think picking a player that won’t want to be here is improving and will just ruin the culture/identity that Haliburton is trying to establish. This will probably not have the same outcome as Webber coming. Players just whine and get their way in today’s NBA. I also said I prefer to keep the 3 guards and figure it out from there.

View attachment 10665
The only way it would work is if the team hits the ground running into the playoffs. Otherwise Simmons will more than likely be an issue.

Like if Webber came over and didn't have JWill and Vlade playing that street style of basketball with a playoffs berth at the end of the season, I think his tune may have been quite a bit different when it came to Sacramento.

The only way it would work is if the team hits the ground running into the playoffs. Otherwise Simmons will more than likely be an issue.

Like if Webber came over and didn't have JWill and Vlade playing that street style of basketball with a playoffs berth at the end of the season, I think his tune may have been quite a bit different when it came to Sacramento.
Yah and we don’t have Adelman or the personnel that existed back then

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
OK, my bad on allowing the Schedule Release thread to devolve into the second Ben Simmons Trade thread. Simmons posts have been moved to the existing Simmons thread in Personnel Moves.