SAR vs KT

im not sure if it has been discussed but does anyone remember the fight between the two, back in his atlanta days and kt's sixers days? if it has disregard this msg :)

I'm just glad we have some players that will throw down if need-be...Obviously not at the Artest level, but our team could use some toughness

Brad was crazy fun in the WCSF in '04 vs. T'Wolves.

They did an x-factor highlight showing some of the things he did. I remember after a struggle for the ball on the floor with KG, he started getting up and KG was still on his back as doing so, and he was all yelling to the ref for a TO, I think. Then the scuffle with Gary Trent, and the goose defense on KG. Put his hand close to his face, and actually touched his forehead with his finger tips, and then KG shook his head out of it and kinda pushed Brad's arm away as KG walked away and was shaking his head as Brad smiled. Also where someone dunked (not sure on him or he was near there) and hung, the guys legs were hanging and they touched him/hit him, he pushed them out of the way with a "wtf" look on his face. Something like that happened again, except this time the guys legs got caught on Brad's body, and he wrestled outta there again with a "wtf" look :).

Last edited:
how do you post video clips online? other than finding a link for source, cuz i have the clip if anyone would like to see, but probably faster to just try to find it yourself online somewhere

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
akolang said:
how do you post video clips online?
If it's a game you've recorded yourself, you DON'T post the clip here...If, on the other hand, it's a clip posted on a site like nba.com, espn.com, etc. just link to the clip in question.

Kings113 said:

They did an x-factor highlight showing some of the things he did. I remember after a struggle for the ball on the floor with KG, he started getting up and KG was still on his back as doing so, and he was all yelling to the ref for a TO, I think. Then the scuffle with Gary Trent, and the goose defense on KG. Put his hand close to his face, and actually touched his forehead with his finger tips, and then KG shook his head out of it and kinda pushed Brad's arm away as KG walked away and was shaking his head as Brad smiled. Also where someone dunked (not sure on him or he was near there) and hung, the guys legs were hanging and they touched him/hit him, he pushed them out of the way with a "wtf" look on his face. Something like that happened again, except this time the guys legs got caught on Brad's body, and he wrestled outta there again with a "wtf" look :).
yeah I remember :D, he's mean as Tag says...

Last edited:
Kings113 said:

haha i remeber...this wouldnt happen to be it...
;)