Sacramento arena plan talks to ramp up again

Last edited:
Gavin "Yeah we know Burkle..... tell Burkle to go back to where he came from!! We're not selling!!"

Lol, classic.
You and your Anaheim buddies can have the Maloofs all you want. Right after they sell the team and keep them in Sacramento where they belong. Something tells me you won't be laughing at anything Gavin says at that point.

You and your Anaheim buddies can have the Maloofs all you want. Right after they sell the team and keep them in Sacramento where they belong. Something tells me you won't be laughing at anything Gavin says at that point.
That quote is funny to me because it shows how "gooffy" Gavin is out of the brothers. It's always him blowing up publicly with emotions. Relax, don't be like Gavin.

Ok...I don't know alot of details yet, but don't be surprised if we start hearing the last name of Savage as potential buyers of the Kings. If/when I find out any more I'll be sure to post...

Last edited:
Gavin is an endless loop of classic lines. He's belongs in a bizarre dream:

how many owners do arena link interviews? most owners let the players take the spotlight and be the faces of the franchise but these goofs are obbsessed with being celebirties more so than being successful businessmen.

most successful owners rarely even show their face at games let alone do as many interviews as these goofs. the silly pep rally stuff is cool when your winning and spending and show commitment to the city and fans thru your actions, it really gets old and irritating after 6 loosing seasons of cutting salary with little to no hope for having success in the next few upcoming seasons.

That whole Tyreke is the next big thing crap should have never happend, thats the absolute worst way to welcome a rookie. he's got to earn that praise not recive the title of superstar before he even steps foot on the court.

It all comes down to being given your fortune rather than having to earn it and being humbled in the process. these clowns developed a false sense of entitlement.

Grant used to rip on the city and the bee for not giving these clowns a fair shake and attacking them, turns out the bee, espcially breton, were right about these fools all along.

Last edited by a moderator: