SacBee: Marty Mac's World: Warriors' VP Mullin endorses Kings' pick

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
Jason Thompson likely would be a Golden State Warrior had the Kings not selected him 12th in the NBA draft.

More...

just read the article and checked to see if kingsfans had it posted. i was one of the main posters that kept saying that we should have traded down. this proved that i was wrong. tho a lot of people think that we reached for JT, if petrie wanted him that bad, it was a good thing he chose him at 12 since mullin would have taken him at their pick.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
just read the article and checked to see if kingsfans had it posted. i was one of the main posters that kept saying that we should have traded down. this proved that i was wrong. tho a lot of people think that we reached for JT, if petrie wanted him that bad, it was a good thing he chose him at 12 since mullin would have taken him at their pick.
Which was widely reported/stated here at the time of the draft and roundly ignored by the detractors of the pick, by the way. ;) Sometimes the people here do know what they are talking about!

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Which was widely reported/stated here at the time of the draft and roundly ignored by the detractors of the pick, by the way. ;) Sometimes the people here do know what they are talking about!
It was also rumored that Portland was interested in JT. They picked right behind us. Petrie had Thompson pegged from the beginning, and contrary to common belief, I think he would have taken Hawes last year, even if Noah had been available. But then I'm not a Noah fan.