Raptors vs. Twolves

Nice win for Toronto as Bosh goes toe-to-toe with KG in the stat lines. Raptors just plain out-executed the Twolves in the 4th quarter to take this game. Kings should probably watch the film.

Finally they win. Lol KG got served by Bosh. I hope Bosh grows up to be better than KG. I know before every game he plays he says "I'm better than Kevin Garnett" to himself. He was in a slump these last couple of games, I'm glad he did great tonight. Haha I hate Wolves and I'm happy they won. GO RAPTORS!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I watched much of the 2nd half, and of course since the Wolves were losing, I loved it very much. Who was that that took down KG from behind? Boy, was KG mad. Fortunately, by the time KG got up off the floor, the offending player was moved far away...and then ejected. Anyway, I consider KG a thug so it was nice seeing someone take him down. (Please note: I do not normally advocate violence on the court. ;) )

hehe...we posted at the same time........so, It was Bosh.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
piksi said:
looks like pretty much everybody can beat Wolves these days.

Well, almost everybody. :eek:
Just like a stubborn jar that's tough to open, once someone else loosens it the task becomes easier.

While we didn't beat the Wolves, we weakened them for everyone else.

;)