[Pre-season] Kings v. Trailblazers - Monday, Oct. 9 - 7PM PT

WCS has has no excuse for his sleepwalking style of play. Don't talk to me about scheme and a new system. How about BB 101? Boxing out, playing hard D, not getting torched by his man. Throwing up wild shots in the hope of a miracle. Always smiling, like his just hit 2 spliff's before the game. Sorry, I don't see the fire and intensity there to make a difference. He does not take the game seriously. I was all for drafting WCS. I thought he would be Tyson Chandler 2.0. He couldn't wash Tyson's underwear.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Just got home. I actually thought Papa was less horrible than usual tonight - looked to me like he impacted many shots, and he can shoot. Frank Mason... he can ball - we got a keeper there! Jackson showed flashes. Guess I'll go check out the grades now but yeah - I think Paps was better tonight than usual.
Ill do you one better IF neither ZBo or KK areavalilabe I PREFER Papa be on court with either Skal or WCS, They are too light as a combo and both of them looked better when Papa, or Samson were with them.

Ill do you one better IF neither ZBo or KK areavalilabe I PREFER Papa be on court with either Skal or WCS, They are too light as a combo and both of them looked better when Papa, or Samson were with them.
I have to agree although I'm not a believer yet that Paps is competent. I think one of KK and ZBo need to be on the floor whenever possible. Absolutely. Unless WCS turns some kind of corner that I don't really see coming.

Can almost see this team as being just one "Chris Webber" away from being really good. We need a legit 20-10 big to go with our young prospects. I don't see him on the roster but maybe next year - maybe Giles... but we need that.

As much as I love Randolph's game. I think he only came to Sac to get paid and take a vacation. He has never struck me as a vocal leader and a mentor.
Hill and Carter, yes. Randolph, not so much.
I wouldn't say he's much of a vocal leader or mentor, but he definitely is a competitor with an admirable game that the others can learn from.

He balls always has always will. Not everyone's a vocal leader.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
As much as I love Randolph's game. I think he only came to Sac to get paid and take a vacation. He has never struck me as a vocal leader and a mentor.
Hill and Carter, yes. Randolph, not so much.
He may not be much of a vocal leader but he can always lead by example and it's on the players to take it all in or not. What exactly is he taking a vacation from?

Taking a vacation would be Chandler Parsons... Making 100Mil, rehabbing his knee all season long.

And then literally going on a vacation mid season to Hawaii.