Pre-draft workouts - schedules, clips, comments, etc.

I wouldn't downplay the fact that Bagley came to workout in Sacramento. I think Vlade puts a premium on guys who want to be here. I don't necessarily agree with that strategy but I do think he gives it a certain amount of weight.
I don’t necessarily agree that the player has to come here but more that we need to see them work out and spend some time with them. We are OK with group team workouts as long as we are part of the process.

I wouldn't downplay the fact that Bagley came to workout in Sacramento. I think Vlade puts a premium on guys who want to be here. I don't necessarily agree with that strategy but I do think he gives it a certain amount of weight.
I agree.

In a way, I can see why. He doesn't want a player that is going to have one foot out the door the day after the draft. That should help rule out players like MPJ, who seems like he would be the type of player that would bolt for the brighter lights of Chicago, the moment he hits free agency.

Vlade should want to pick the best talent, but he has always been about not holding players against their will (i.e. George Hill). If they don't want to be in Sacramento, Vlade has proven that he will help them out the door.