Your reaction to the trade...

• Nooooo! Not Bobby!

Votes: 25 17.2%
  • Bring on Bonzi!!

Votes: 79 54.5%
  • We'll wait and see...

Votes: 41 28.3%

• Total voters
I say bring on Bonzi, but I am still sad to see Bobby go. This isn't the end of an era, it ended quite a while ago, but it's sad to see the last pieces drift off like this. So bring on Bonzi, and let's hope for a great future for the Kings.

I have been a Bobby Jackson fan for a long time, but Bobby Jackson of today is not the same Bobby that we remember during our prime. Age and injuries have taken their toll. I will always have a soft spot for Bobby and wish him all the best but we have to look forward and Bonzi is an upgrade on current Bobby and he addresses our need.

Čarolija said:
I have been a Bobby Jackson fan for a long time, but Bobby Jackson of today is not the same Bobby that we remember during our prime. Age and injuries have taken their toll. I will always have a soft spot for Bobby and wish him all the best but we have to look forward and Bonzi is an upgrade on current Bobby and he addresses our need.
exactly!!!!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Bobby Jackson had one more season in Sacramento. Now was the time to trade him if we were ever going to get anything in return. Now we have to think about a backup PG again which we haven't had to think about for a few years, but this part of an overall process of moving on and building for the future. The need at SG was bigger. But Bobby will definately be missed.

I have to say Bring on Bonzi... I just cant sit here as a fan and wait another season for Bobby to heal from another injury. He was a sparkplug but I dont rememmber seeing him light anything up in the playoffs.

Čarolija said:
I think that expressed my thoughts best. Time for a change.

Čarolija said:
Exactly what I am thinking. He has the heart, desire to win but his injuries, age, and everything else has made him not the bobby jackson we use to remember.

I do have a huge emotional, and nostalgic connection to Bobby J, after Christie and then Webber were traded I sort of accepted that the team that we all knew and loved for those amazing few years would be dismantled...So, I will miss Bobby terribly and I know I'll be rooting for him to do well on his new team, I say BRING ON BONZI! I am excited to see how the new team dynamic will be.