• Heat in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
officials absolutely will not let the Pacers have any chance. ridiculous. i loved how Wade kicked Hibbert in mid air to create space, and they called Hibbert for his 4th foul

Lebron seems like he's playing a part to me. Whenever I watch him play, his "killer instinct, best player in the world" act seems forced. I feel like he's trying to be MJ or Kobe.

Unfortunately Miami has that extra gear that Indiana do not have. They are also completely shameless when it comes to falling over for no reason.

A few points- Chris Bosh really irritates me. He is an overrated third wheel and has essentially been impotent the entire series. He makes a three in the first half, then runs around screaming as if he is the king of the jungle.

Also- re the commentators comments on Chris 'birdman' Anderson and his inability to be kept in a cage- ridiculous. While I usually support freedom of expression, the idea that he is some sort of free spirit who cannot be contained is silly. Chris Anderson is clearly the architect of his own cage.

It is sad that Indiana's run is about to come to an end. In fairness though, they have overachieved.

Go San Antonio!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Unfortunately Miami has that extra gear that Indiana do not have. They are also completely shameless when it comes to falling over for no reason.

A few points- Chris Bosh really irritates me. He is an overrated third wheel and has essentially been impotent the entire series. He makes a three in the first half, then runs around screaming as if he is the king of the jungle.

Also- re the commentators comments on Chris 'birdman' Anderson and his inability to be kept in a cage- ridiculous. While I usually support freedom of expression, the idea that he is some sort of free spirit who cannot be contained is silly. Chris Anderson is clearly the architect of his own cage.

It is sad that Indiana's run is about to come to an end. In fairness though, they have overachieved.

Go San Antonio!
I agree totally. And Anderson is just annoying. If he starts wearing makeup, I'm going to start calling him the Great White Rodman. Well, I would but it would be an insult to the original weird-o, who at least had game to back up all his crazy.

I agree totally. And Anderson is just annoying. If he starts wearing makeup, I'm going to start calling him the Great White Rodman. Well, I would but it would be an insult to the original weird-o, who at least had game to back up all his crazy.
Honestly, I think that would be an insult to Rodman.

Go San Antonio!
I disagree. I think with George and Hibbert at the core, they will be contenders in the East for a long time.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I disagree. I think with George and Hibbert at the core, they will be contenders in the East for a long time.
I took his comment to mean that they far exceeded the expectations of even the most devoted Pacers fan, especially without the services of Danny Granger. If that's not what he meant, then I have to agree with you.

welp, too bad really. the Pacers played a fairly brilliant series, although it should be noted that the Heat did win three of the four games quite comfortably. not a good time for Paul George and Hibbert to have their worst game of the series, especially George, who made, I thought, quite a few mental mistakes guarding James and just couldn't get anything going offensively and ended up forcing it quite a bit. also a bad time for my least favourite player on the planet to break out of his slump, hopefully Danny Green will make his life hell in the finals, I just can't stand see that guy succeed. all in all, the Heat completely outperformed the Pacers this game, really not that much more to say about it. hat tip and everything. let's see how they'll do against the Borg.

btw, I of course didn't see any ref bias at all in this game. thought it was called nearly as perfect as it could've been and am still amazed how much of a storyline this flopping has been. complete non-issue in this series, in my opinion.

welp, too bad really. the Pacers played a fairly brilliant series, although it should be noted that the Heat did win three of the four games quite comfortably. not a good time for Paul George and Hibbert to have their worst game of the series, especially George, who made, I thought, quite a few mental mistakes guarding James and just couldn't get anything going offensively and ended up forcing it quite a bit. also a bad time for my least favourite player on the planet to break out of his slump, hopefully Danny Green will make his life hell in the finals, I just can't stand see that guy succeed. all in all, the Heat completely outperformed the Pacers this game, really not that much more to say about it. hat tip and everything. let's see how they'll do against the Borg.

btw, I of course didn't see any ref bias at all in this game. thought it was called nearly as perfect as it could've been and am still amazed how much of a storyline this flopping has been. complete non-issue in this series, in my opinion.
id hardly call it a non issue, the david west/Lebron Flop, Lance stephenson flopping, the fines, lebron basically coming out and admitting that he will use flopping if needed, chris bosh obviously flopping to start the game last night. Lebron is a big time flopper who uses it sparringly enough to go semi under the radar, well the pacers frustrated him enough to make him flop himself into a fine. but last night miami was going to win no matter what, flopping was not an issue, over the course of this series however it was a major issue.

id hardly call it a non issue, the david west/Lebron Flop, Lance stephenson flopping, the fines, lebron basically coming out and admitting that he will use flopping if needed, chris bosh obviously flopping to start the game last night. Lebron is a big time flopper who uses it sparringly enough to go semi under the radar, well the pacers frustrated him enough to make him flop himself into a fine. but last night miami was going to win no matter what, flopping was not an issue, over the course of this series however it was a major issue.
I agree with the bolded part. the only reason it was an issue is that the media made it an issue. flopping didn't have an impact on the outcome of any of the games and it irritated me to no end that it became such a distraction from the awesome games being played.