Play-in Round 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if that’s it for Nick Nurse. That roster just seems pretty talented and fairly balanced..like it should’ve been a lot better than they’ve been..:but maybe those are just overrated players.

If there's one thing I learned from watching these Play-in games, it's that if you collectively play hard as a team, it can help hide quite a few of your blemishes and level up the playing field with some of those lineups that were better on paper.

Seeing as OKC overwhelmed BI and CJ with physicality, you love to see it.

I hope the Kings come out with an extra intensity gear shifted up on defense too.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I haven't watched Shai this season but as I'm watching him versus New Orleans, I'm impressed by his ability to still score despite moving like Kyle Anderson

I haven't watched Shai this season but as I'm watching him versus New Orleans, I'm impressed by his ability to still score despite moving like Kyle Anderson
He's probably currently the best guy in the league who demands his opponents to play to his speed... especially after watching DLo's disaster of a game last night lol

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
He's probably currently the best guy in the league who demands his opponents to play to his speed... especially after watching DLo's disaster of a game last night lol
there were two possessions where Herb Jones went straight up and he jumped into his arms and got free throws, it's James Harden all over again

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I wonder if that’s it for Nick Nurse. That roster just seems pretty talented and fairly balanced..like it should’ve been a lot better than they’ve been..:but maybe those are just overrated players.
I was thinking the same thing. They're only a couple years removed from a 53-19 season and just became the first team eliminated from this year's playoffs. This just feels like the end of the line for this version of the Raptors. Letting Kyle Lowry go probably hurt them more than they expected it to. Sometimes you can replace a player's production but not their leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.