Play-in Round 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCollum another underwhelming performance.

And yeah, rumor for a while is that Nurse is definitely gone and might land in Houston.
I hadn’t heard the Houston rumor, that’s interesting. I’ve always rooted for Nurse since he is from the same town as me and he has always been one hell of a coach. Just an insane amount of success on his resume. I’d rather he stay out of our conference and go to Detroit.

Bulls should’ve stuck with Drummond a bit longer. He was giving the Heat a lot of problems.

Heat are very thin. They only have 4-5 guys that I think would get minutes on most other teams in the NBA.it’s really a testament to Spoelstra ability to get the very most out of any team he has. I remember thinking he was just a right place at the right time coach with the big 3, but he’s one of the best coaches in the league

Bulls should’ve stuck with Drummond a bit longer. He was giving the Heat a lot of problems.

Heat are very thin. They only have 4-5 guys that I think would get minutes on most other teams in the NBA.it’s really a testament to Spoelstra ability to get the very most out of any team he has. I remember thinking he was just a right place at the right time coach with the big 3, but he’s one of the best coaches in the league
True, Vucevic and LaVine out.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I haven't exactly been dialed into this game, but I have noticed the Thunder blow at least two opportunities for easy layups, because Gilgeous-Alexander ignored a wide-open teammate cutting to the basket in order to take a contested jumper instead, and I wonder how common that has been throughout the course of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.