[Game] Pistons @ Kings - Sunday, March 1 - 3PT/6ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without looking at rosters, who can name other Pistons besides DRose?

Because... I legitimately cannot.
Blake Griffin:D

just kidding

I can name Luke Kennard as he always kills the Kings.

I know they can’t move Langston Galloways contract.

Also, the Pistons seem like a team that would employ Brandon Knight in 2020.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
It is a trap game - first game at home after a road trip, and an afternoon game as well. Mental toughness, please.

I would like for Bogs to get off the schneid in this game. In the last two games he's made a total of 16 points off of 23 shot attempts, just terrible.

Losing would suck but it’s not killer. Losing to the grizz spurs blazers and pelicans are way worse
May not technically kill our playoff chances, but these next 2 games are likely the two best win opportunities we have the rest of the season. Back to back home games against two of the worst teams in the NBA. We're in a situation where we still likely need at least 14 more wins to compete for that 8th seed; we can't blow one of the easiest games we have left on the schedule.

It's going to be tough to win if Fox and CoJo can't play. Yogi is going to have to step up and have his best game of the season.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
If Fox and Corey are really going to be out this game, I can see Yogi at pg, Bogs at pg, even JJ at pg. I just can't tolerate Buddy Hield at pg. I don't have the mental toughness for that.:D

The Pistons are in perhaps the worst basketball hell there is. No young talent - and I do mean none. They don't have a single blue chip prospect. They have the oddest mix of players I've ever seen.

I mean if I were a Pistons fan, I don't know that I'd have any reason to watch. Which young guy are they excited about? Svi? Dombouya? Wood? Brown? Maybe Kennard? He's hurt. All of these guys are middling talent regardless.

Then you look at the front office. Drummond was traded for pennies on the dollar. They held on to D. Rose at the deadline for God knows what reason. Rose is a good player, but Detroit is -nowhere- close to competing any time soon, and it's not like Rose is young with fresh knees...

Like, this Kings team and FO can be really horrible at times, but the Pistons are total misery.

Without looking at rosters, who can name other Pistons besides DRose?

Because... I legitimately cannot.
Unfortunately for Pistons fans I can name a lot because I'm addicted to sports and study rosters like I have to write a thesis on it. But anyway I made a lengthy post above regarding the misery in Detroit.

It's going to be tough to win if Fox and CoJo can't play. Yogi is going to have to step up and have his best game of the season.
Those guys are warriors. If either one doesn't play, you know they're hurt. If both don't play, that's why we've got a guy like Yogi. I would give Yogi the start and have Bogi get the back-up minutes at PG. I'd rather Harry get back-up PG minutes than Buddy. Buddy has one role which makes him highly valuable, and playmaking isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.