Pascal Siakam

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ard-bradley-beal-and-nbas-top-targets?src=rss

The proposed trade is HB, Mitchell, Bags and a '22 1st-rounder for Siakam.

Hard pass.

Siakam is better than HB, but not nearly by *that* much. And, to me, the idea is to pair Siakam with HB, not displace one with the other. As for Mitchell - no, he obviously hasn't "played a minute in the NBA." And, NO, based on what we've seen of him so far - skills/attitude/leadership, not to mention his $21 million/4-year contract, vs. the 3 years, $101 million PS has left on his - there's no way I'm making that deal if I'm the Kings. View attachment 10653
Yeah, I can't see how the Kings moving two of their better defenders if not best in Mitchell for a PF that isn't known much for his defense is wise at this point. If and when the 3 PG rotation dream doesn't come to fruition maybe, but until then no way.

Seriously doubt we throw Mitchell out there with the other two at the same time for any significant stretches of time.
They've already said the plan is to run them as a 3 guard unit. Then again, Vlade said Bagley could play 3, and according Mike Malone Nik Stauskas would play PG. So... who knows.