Only DeMarcus Cousins trade rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Huh what lol. I think Woj has a decent to good track record of accuracy and I have been playing fairly close attention over the years. He's not 100% but more accurate and respected than his peers I would say. I think the Pelicans offered a package to the Kings for Boogie and it was underwhelming and Vlade said "no". I think that's it but that doesn't discount the idea that Vivek would not be absolute in his commitment to Boogie. After all, like I said we are not in the Top 8 in the West presently, we are 9 games under .500 presently, and the next technical foul Boogie gets will cost him a game. So to shell out $220M under these circumstances is not a no-brainer. There has to be a pause relative to other options. That is only sensible.
The reason he has a decent track record is what Bricklayer is talking about. He plays ball with agents and others wanting to intentionally leak stuff and, in return, he sometimes gets the goods.

Man, it's lucky he didn't get a DNP-CD I guess. I'll hate Warriors with extra passion from here out (although I've given all I have to that cause anyway. But this snub of Boogie is bad... really bad

More from Woj:
Sacramento's been fully engaged in trade talks centered on DeMarcus Cousins with multiple teams on Sunday, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Too much smoke now I think this is legit now. For the love of god if they trade Cuz then at least have Joerger on board for the full on tank.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
More from Woj:
Sacramento's been fully engaged in trade talks centered on DeMarcus Cousins with multiple teams on Sunday, league sources tell @TheVertical.

Too much smoke now I think this is legit now. For the love of god if they trade Cuz then at least have Joerger on board for the full on tank.
Too much smoke, but all from ONE source ... Woj. It could be true, it could be him going all in on a bad rumor. It could also be crap.

Too much smoke, but all from ONE source ... Woj. It could be true, it could be him going all in on a bad rumor. It could also be crap.
Woj is firing off tweet after tweet now and one hit piece is understandable but I dont see Woj putting his credibility out there like this if there was nothing to this.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
WHOA per Woj.... SAC has told one team its been eliminated from consideration on Boogie deal because Kings have better offer. :eek::eek::eek:
This is making less and less sense, unless the leak is actually within Vlade's camp...which I seriously doubt. All these other teams are breaking their necks to leak info to Woj? Seriously?

gunks

Hall of Famer
Its kinda exciting, like. ..... who's going to be my new basketball team?!

I'll pay attention to The Kings on draft night during their annual waste of a top ten pick. Just for the lulz.

Wow... we are so close to finally becoming a decent and respectable organization and yet, like in so many games over the years, we snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I feel numb. There is no way Woj would line himself up for such an epic failure by firing off tweet after tweet. There is something brewing here and we are about to lose the best big man in the game. Wow.

This is making less and less sense, unless the leak is actually within Vlade's camp...which I seriously doubt. All these other teams are breaking their necks to leak info to Woj? Seriously?
If a team has been "eliminated" it gives credence to the idea the Kings are seriously considering moving Boogie. That's more than we were led to believe less than one week ago.

Ham and Charmichael Dave confirm too. and Woj, love him or hate him is one of, if not the most trusted National guy. He is not gonna put his reputation on the line to spite the Kings, as much as this fanbase would like to think.

WOJ TWEET: Sacramento's been FULLY engage in trade talks centered DeMarcus Cousins with multiple teams on Sunday, league sources tell @The Vertical...... SHOCKING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.