Oh my poor eyes!!! Tag dance (merged)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
GoGoGadget said:
I can think of other Kings that I would rather see so scantily clad -- hell, if Mike were to stroll out there in his skivvies, the tats would at least give me an opportunity to catch up on my reading -- but I can honestly say that there is no one, NO ONE, that I ever want to see doing that particular fandango.

Especially not Tag.
You ladies KNOW you think Tag's hot! :D

No need to deny it, its just one of those primoridial/instinctual things...

We should start a poll. :p

kixrox said:
I can't remember the stupid womans name but one of the ESPN anchors announces (while doing the lead in for the dance) That the Jazzs' Greg Ostertag....... stupid woman.

That was Linda Cohn

Anybody see Tag get 2 of the top 10 bad plays of the week last night? 6 was tag getting his teeth knocked and #1 was U guessed it... Tag in his skivies

Bricklayer said:
Yep. :)

At a certain point here I don't even want to hear any more negative stuff about Tag -- GREAT guy. No ego. Lot of fun to have around. Glad he's ours. NOT glad I just saw him in girl's skivvies. :p
amen, amen, amen. i will admit i was biased against him because i didn't like utah. then he won me over.
i am beginning to be able to say that about mobley after all the things i read about him.
i am so glad we have fun players.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
In a world of NBA stars who try to pose as music artists, actors gansters and asorted other immages it is dam refresing to see a guy who just plain does not care what peopel think of him. He just wnats to paly ball and have a good time... big Ol Kid out there.