Votes: 8 6.3%
  • 48-51

Votes: 80 63.5%
  • 52-54

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • 55-57

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
With 17 games to go, how many games do you think we will get? Our schedule is decently hard.

Tough games left:

Dallas
@ Denver
@ Detroit
@ Cleveland
Seattle
@ Phx
Phx

The rest of the games other than Minne are against teams out of the playoffs right now (Lakers out, right)?

I'm hoping for a 50 win season which would be quite an accomplishment considering the change over, the injuries, and the trades this year.

Bibby has missed 1 game, Peja Missed 13 games, Brad has missed 11 already and will miss 17 more. Bobby will miss 58 games, Evans has missed a bunch. Webber missed games while he was here and Mobley has missed a couple.

50 wins would be great and Bobby J and Brad being healthy would be grand as well.

at GS W
at clippers W
golden state W
portland W
dallas L
at denver L
philly W (welcome back, chris)
at detroit L
at cavs W
wolves W
sonics W
at blazers W
lakers W
at lakers L
at suns L
jazz W
suns W

finish 12-5 for a 52-30 record on the season.

i noticed a similar thread to this earlier, and every single person managed to leave off the second games against the clips and warriors, and somehow not noticing that the season record didnt add up to 82. group of regular mensa members, there.

9-8 in the remaining 17 games.

I think that gets them the 6 seed and we will play the Sonics in the first round!

I say 11-6 .... to finish the regular season:

@GS W
@LAC W
Hm vs GS W
Hm vs PRT W
Hm vs DAL L
@DNV L
Hm vs PHI W
@DET L
@CLV W
Hm vs MIN W
Hm vs SEA L
@PRT W
Hm vs LAL W
@LAL L
@PHX L
Hm vs UT W
Hm vs PHX W

Don't write off GSW as an easy win, we're 6-6 with them. Baron Davis is now well integrated in the line up and they're getting it together.

They just lost to Hou 97-94. Not bad, considering no Dunleavy.

Dunleavy is day to day on a sprained right ankle.

My predictions

at GS L (split the 1-1 the GSW games - one way or the other)
at clippers W
golden state W
portland W
dallas L
at denver L
philly W
at detroit L
at cavs W
wolves W
sonics W
at blazers W
lakers W
at lakers L
at suns L
jazz W
suns W

That puts us at 51 - 31.

@GS W
@LAC W
GS W
PRT W
DAL L
@DNV W
PHI W
@DET L
@CLV W
MIN L
SEA W
@PRT W
LAL W
@LAL L
@PHX L
UT W
PHX W

12-5 in the remaining 17 games.

Last edited:
@GS L
@LAC W
GS W
PRT W
DAL W
@DNV L
PHI W
@DET L
@CLV L
MIN L
SEA L
@PRT W
LAL W
@LAL W
@PHX L
UT W
PHX W

right at 50-32, keep the 50 win seasons alive and get us the 5 seed

BobbyJ_for3! said:
@GS L
@LAC W
GS W
PRT W
DAL W
@DNV L
PHI W
@DET L
@CLV L
MIN L
SEA L
@PRT W
LAL W
@LAL W
@PHX L
UT W
PHX W

right at 50-32, keep the 50 win seasons alive and get us the 5 seed
thank you!! someone finally put we would beat dallas!! come on guys...we have almost beat them twice this year...and one was an obvious victory...but dont want to go into that right now...either way...i think we will win that game against dallas and i think it is a really good confidence booster if we win it

bigbadred00 said:
Dallas is struggling, 4 wins in 10 games. They are hurt, and they got the KVH sucking curse.
is there still hope for the 4 spot? i know it's wishful thinking but if the kings could somehow pull that out it would be one hell of an accomplishment considering all the craziness that's happened this year. sure key injuries and bad calls are common for us but with all the trades i think it would be really something.:D

go kings!!!!!!!!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
@GS W
@LAC W
Hm vs GS W
Hm vs PRT W
Hm vs DAL W
@DNV L
Hm vs PHI W
@DET L
@CLV L
Hm vs MIN W
Hm vs SEA W
@PRT L
Hm vs LAL W
@LAL L
@PHX L
Hm vs UT W
Hm vs PHX W

11-6.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I said in an earlier thread that we would end up with 50 or 51 wins. That means we must finish with either 10-7 or 11-6. Either one of those is possible, so I stand by my original prediction.

kingsfannPDX said:
is there still hope for the 4 spot?
Not impossible but VERY difficult.

If Dallas goes 10-9 in their remaining 19 games the Kings would have to finish 12 and 5 in their final 17 to get the #4 seed. Dallas has the tie breaker, so hard for me to imagine the Kings have that kind of run in them.

bojan_pecanac said:
@gs W
@lac W
Gs W
Prt L
Dal L
@dnv W
Phi W
@det W
@clv L
Min L
Sea L
@prt L
Lal W
@lal W
@phx L
Ut W
Phx L
This is probably pretty right on, with the exception of the Minnesota, Portland and Seattle home games...I think we'll win at least one of those. But we also could drop a couple of the other games you had as wins, too. So this is about right.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I am going 16-1. We loose that last game vs. Phx because we have clinched 4 spot and can't go any higher so everobody is resting and Ostertag, Martin, and House play 30 min.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Entity said:
I am going 16-1. We loose that last game vs. Phx because we have clinched 4 spot and can't go any higher so everobody is resting and Ostertag, Martin, and House play 30 min.
Can Your daughter handle that pressure?
;)

Looking back at this thread ... March 16th

Many of us predicted a loss @Detroit ...

Dating back to the beginning of this thread ... the King's are 4-4 since then