Nuggets @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller misses out on a triple double by 1 freaking rebounds[/quote]

on that last play they should have ran up the floor missed it on purpose so brad could have got a triple double :p

A

AriesMar27

peja only had 1 in the 4th? wow..... im glad that they won but im am pissed that they lost the last one, they just proved that they could beat the nuggets..... they should have done that last time..... but a win is a win....

kingsfan52miller said:
on that last play they should have ran up the floor missed it on purpose so brad could have got a triple double :p
Yeah but then the boys would have been accused of being stats stuffers :D :p

Last edited:
AriesMar27 said:
peja only had 1 in the 4th? wow..... im glad that they won but im am pissed that they lost the last one, they just proved that they could beat the nuggets..... they should have done that last time..... but a win is a win....
He spent half of the qtr on the benc and then he got his 5th foul. OVerall I think he did well tonight. He was a leading rebounder for a while :)

Although Peja didn't do much in the 4th, he had a good game tonight.

Adelman played Brad way too many minutes when the Kings' lead are in threat. I know he probably want to give Brad that triple doubles but playing an injury prone player heavy minutes is never a good thing.

I don't know about everyone else, but in my opinion Jason Hart should be MOTM tonight. HE should teach everyone else on our team to play D like him!!

Awesome win tonight! Love it. Aside from a handful of possessions down the stretch, but I was never TOO worried.

Peja could of got a 2-3 more touches in the 4th, but hey, oh well (for this kind of game/tonight).

Really pleased by the bench play, I think that is going to be mostly better now. I absolutely adored their play! :)

yanon said:
Although Peja didn't do much in the 4th, he had a good game tonight.

Adelman played Brad way too many minutes when the Kings' lead are in threat. I know he probably want to give Brad that triple doubles but playing an injury prone player heavy minutes is never a good thing.
46 minutes is a bit too much for Brad. However, we need to find a real good back up for him. Until Skinner starts bringing it consistently, Brad will play big minutes.

Bad Boy Bo said:
He was being sarcastic with the smiles.

But wow, sounds like a great game. It's unfortunate I couldnt watch it though.
Then he shouldn't of said anything if he knew. ;)

Čarolija said:
46 minutes is a bit too much for Brad. However, we need to find a real good back up for him. Until Skinner starts bringing it consistently, Brad will play big minutes.
I think Skinner will come around soon enough. Just to mention, as I have in the past, there are some solid/decent bigs on free-agency.

PJ Brown would be excellent. :)

piksi said:
Are we happy that Kings won or are we pissed that our players don't play as hard every night ?
happy that they won and pissed that they didn't seem to put that much effort the night i was THERE to watch the game. ;)

Kings113 said:
Then he shouldn't of said anything if he knew. ;)

I think Skinner will come around soon enough. Just to mention, as I have in the past, there are some solid/decent bigs on free-agency.

PJ Brown would be excellent. :)
PJ Brown would be a perfect player for us. He is a tough SOB and he can play both PF and C positions. If we had him then SAR and Miller would be able to have lesser minutes while PJ picks up the scraps. Improves the rebounding and defence a fair bit and good ol' PJ is not too shabby on the offensive end either.

Having said that, Hornets won't trade him.

piksi said:
Are we happy that Kings won or are we pissed that our players don't play as hard every night ?
Bit of both actually. If we can play with that sort of effort every night, we would be a lot better than we are now.

Am I the only one here thats starting to get concerned when it comes to Bibby?????? I thought his slump in the pre-season was just shaking off the rust and he will snap out of it when the season starts. He has been struggling through the season so far as well. He is not a great distributor and when his shot is not falling he is not as effective. He better snap out of it fast.

This shooting slump of his is not a new thing. Its been happening from late last season. He still hasn't snapped out of it :(

Hey that was a nice looking game. I am gone for the next week so I will miss a few games. Good way to send me on vaca.

GO KINGS! Hopefully this calms the nerves a little for us crazy fans.

Kings113 said:
Just to mention, as I have in the past, there are some solid/decent bigs on free-agency.
Mamadou N'Diaye (If not just for his name ;) ) - http://www.hoopshype.com/players/mamadou_ndiaye.htm

Ruben Boumjte-Boumjte - http://www.hoopshype.com/players/ruben_boumtje_boumtje.htm

Vladimir Stepania - http://www.hoopshype.com/players/vladimir_stepania.htm

Michael Stewart - http://www.hoopshype.com/players/michael_stewart.htm

I think we're OK though. Skinner's gonna be solid for us. Plus we got Sampson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.