NFL 2022-2023 Season Thread

Just shows how lucky the Bears got to catch the 49ers in a monsoon and them being unbelievably sloppy with 12 penalties to bail them out. As expected, they're straight up garbage. How we handled SEA today is what we would have done to them in any sort of neutral conditions/reasonable # of penalties.

I've seen my fair share of football games throughout my life. Mostly on the tube, but I've also been to a good amount in person. Today's Raiders game, hands down, has to be in the top 5 of the most dumbest games I've ever seen in my entire life. Great first half; Crowd was buzzing. And then half number two happened. And then the end of regulation happened. And then overtime happened.

PS: Kyler Murray is freaking ridiculous. That has to be, hands down, one of the greatest runs for a two point conversion I've ever seen. And he is a freaking quarterback!!!

PS: Yes, I know someone out there is going to want to call me out because I am a Cowboys fan. But, being from Northern California, and seeing that the majority of my dad's business's (liquor store) customer base were Raider fans, I went to a few Raiders games back in Oakland (Thank you Bud/Coors/Pepsi reps!!!). Oh, and for obvious reasons, I am not a huge Niners fan (Sorry folks, but a Cowboys fan is unable to cheer for the Niners - that cannot happen ever)...As a result, I kind of decided at some point to inherit the Raiders as my 2nd team in the NFL.

I'm not sure how many more performances like tonight I have left in the Raiders section of my tank.

PS: Allegiant Stadium is a GREAT stadium to watch a football game in. Atmosphere is amazing. The building is amazing.

Last edited:
I've seen my fair share of football games throughout my life. Mostly on the tube, but I've also been to a good amount in person. Today's Raiders game, hands down, has to be in the top 5 of the most dumbest games I've ever seen in my entire life. Great first half; Crowd was buzzing. And then half number two happened. And then the end of regulation happened. And then overtime happened.

PS: Kyler Murray is freaking ridiculous. That has to be, hands down, one of the greatest runs for a two point conversion I've ever seen. And he is a freaking quarterback!!!

PS: Yes, I know someone out there is going to want to call me out because I am a Cowboys fan. But, being from Northern California, and seeing that the majority of my dad's business's (liquor store) customer base were Raider fans, I went to a few Raiders games back in Oakland (Thank you Bud/Coors/Pepsi reps!!!). Oh, and for obvious reasons, I am not a huge Niners fan (Sorry folks, but a Cowboys fan is unable to cheer for the Niners - that cannot happen ever)...As a result, I kind of decided at some point to inherit the Raiders as my 2nd team in the NFL.

I'm not sure how many more performances like tonight I have left in the Raiders section of my tank.

PS: Allegiant Stadium is a GREAT stadium to watch a football game in. Atmosphere is amazing. The building is amazing. And I also want to recommend an interesting telegram channel https://t.me/s/betpokiesnz - there is a lot of information for us, gamblers :)
Everyone comes to being a fan of one team or another for their own reasons :) I just love sports and the game my favorite teams play.

Last edited:

dude12

Hall of Famer
Just shows how lucky the Bears got to catch the 49ers in a monsoon and them being unbelievably sloppy with 12 penalties to bail them out. As expected, they're straight up garbage. How we handled SEA today is what we would have done to them in any sort of neutral conditions/reasonable # of penalties.
Lol….Bears are rebuilding, 70 % of the roster was turned over or something like that. They are not supposed to beat the miners but they both played in the rain under trying circumstances. Bears took it to them in the second half. Or I can say the same thing last night, Packers were lucky the Bears were sloppy with all the penalties and they caught a break…….which would be a dumb thing to say.