NFL 2022-2023 Season Thread

as long as he is enjoying it I will be there to support it, he works very hard even if he's not the most gifted athlete. But I won't lie and pretend I didn't like it when he did acting and nobody got concussed.
Growing up, I always imagined/dreamed of playing sports (at the high school, collegiate, and professional levels). Knowing full well that, because of my disability, I wouldn't be able to, all I had was my imagination and all of my dreams. Most of my dreams revolved around the simple fact that I was the very best at what I did, and I made the winning shot (basketball), scored the winning goal (hockey), made the winning catch/hit/strikeout (baseball), made the winning catch/pass/kick (football).

I think it is safe to say that if it weren't for my disability, I would have at least played some sort of a sport at the high school level.

I think that it is also safe to say that football most likely would NOT have been my first choice. Because of the risk involved with it. Too many freak injuries. Too many concussions.

I would have most likely stuck with baseball or basketball (I always pictured myself being a baseball player over any other athlete).

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The great thing about Antonio Brown stories is that the public’s opinion of the man is so low at this point that there is literally nothing he could possibly do to bring it down even lower.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
As bad as the Trey Lance injury was, it absolutely did not look as bad as that Lewis Cine injury that's everywhere on my Twitter timeline right now. Dude's ankle looked like it was barely hanging onto his body.

Raiders average looking offense still better looking a good amount better than the 49ers incompetent tools they've trotted out this season.
Jacobs brought back the ghost of Barry Sanders with that spin in the 3rd for 40 yards

Seahawks probably happier with Geno than they would have been had they got Jim.
If Garrapolo has time to throw (say 3-4+ seconds) he's a decent QB, but under pressure he's a bottom-feeder with his happy-feet and lack of pace or scrambling. He ran a pedestrian 4.86 when he was younger, and that hasn't improved one iota with age. He has no short-end or top-end speed....he's an athletic putz in the NFL.

This game seems similar to the Bucs/Chiefs regular season game during Brady's Super Bowl win season 2 seasons ago.
Bucs are getting destroyed on defense.

Anything close to last week's offense shows up today and the 49ers are getting a 10-pt thumping. 24-14 or perhaps 7 due to homefield -- 17-10. Rams don't look exceptional but overall better than the 49ers. You're seeing the managerial mistake of too much focus on defense.