Next possible trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, with the trade for Peja...something is in the air. Perhaps Petrie wants to bring back "the Kings of old". Here me out...I mean, with the retro uniforms and such.

So, it's going to be:

Peja for Tariq Abdul Wahad

Mike Bibby for Bobby Hurley (yep, trading him out of retirement)

Wow....sorry for the sarcasm, but I'm just in shock. But they're still my team. Win or lose. Go Kings.

L

Lil Poo Bear

maybe peja fo butler from da 213 cuz. after da webb trade lil poo ain't anymore sure dat petrie ax fo odom from da lakas, on the real.

L

Lil Poo Bear

HAAAA look at the mullet on dat foo. dats worst than a jheri curl. lil poo keep his dome shaved so his blue rag look tite.

On a serious note, someone on the radio saidthat the Kings sent 3 faxes to the league office about trades, two about the Webber deal and one about another trade.

swisshh said:
On a serious note, someone on the radio saidthat the Kings sent 3 faxes to the league office about trades, two about the Webber deal and one about another trade.
Monty said that so take it with a grain of salt.

L

Lil Poo Bear

swisshh said:
word? on da heezee keep yo fingers crossed dat homie peja don't be traded for 213-butler. lil poo can't cross his fingers because that another set's sign. always two finga down for lil poo.

The ONLY trade we can make to salvage the Kings being a domnant force at this point is being able to trade Peja and pieces to Denver for Carmello and any one of their bigs (KMart, Nene, Camby). If this doesn't happen the Kings competing for anything other than the 6-8th spot in the west isn't happening in the foreseeable future.

piksi

Hall of Famer
ovrush said:
The ONLY trade we can make to salvage the Kings being a domnant force at this point is being able to trade Peja and pieces to Denver for Carmello and any one of their bigs (KMart, Nene, Camby). If this doesn't happen the Kings competing for anything other than the 6-8th spot in the west isn't happening in the foreseeable future.
Denver will not trada Carmello

Lil Poo Bear said:
word? on da heezee keep yo fingers crossed dat homie peja don't be traded for 213-butler. lil poo can't cross his fingers because that another set's sign. always two finga down for lil poo.

what?

ovrush said:
I disagree.. W/O Webb last year we did pretty good.. Of course with Vlade, but IF Peja steps up, and carries the team like he did last year I think we can become dominant again.

Status
Not open for further replies.