New Assistant GM of Stockton Kings!

I mean, he did "break" that one about Donte Divincenzo not being happy about not starting. That was 100% per "team insider" James Ham.

Gotta say Donte's agent started early with the negotiation techniques.

But since this ain't a Ham article, I digress...
You are correct but that isn’t major news and no one is talking about it or even cares.

For when it could happen with one major breaking news, there are hundreds if not more of “sources confirm” over the last decade plus.

Not exactly a respectable track record.

He tweeted about it a month after the conversation allegedly took place, in the interim DDV's minutes had gone way up as his health/rhythm improved. When he arrived he was not fit to start.

Honestly that was shady AF. But people were talking about Ham says for a few days, so good on him? I am pretty sure if he had any sources they probably dried up immediately after that because I haven't seen anything but the "can confirm" style tweet out of him since.
I thought it was hilarious some people really thought he would be able to have someone tell him the coaching hire news first and let him break it.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
[Modding]

I would like to take this time to remind people of this. Stick to the topic, please and thank you.
Then delete every freaking mention of social justice on this board and be consistent. It's either/or. Either you talk about it or you don't. Otherwise, you're just steering the conversation of the subject to your particular bias.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Setting aside the glaring nepotism, how precisely does work in the "Social Responsibility" department prepare one for an assistant general manager position, where responsibilities include "player evaluations and development" and "strategy"?

I think it's excellent when organizations create positions devoted to fostering greater social responsibility, particularly when they're embedded in large and diverse communities. But that's a world away from the day-to-day responsibilities of general management, even in an assistant role.
Apparently, your opinion is not viewed as inflammatory on this board and that's why it's "allowed" by the powers that be. So one opinion on the subject matter of social responsibility is allowed, whereas a "diverse" opinion is not allowed. Sounds like a double standard to me. Maybe gross hypocrisy also.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Then delete every freaking mention of social justice on this board and be consistent. It's either/or. Either you talk about it or you don't. Otherwise, you're just steering the conversation of the subject to your particular bias.
Consistent with what? I didn't delete anything: all I said was that the topic of this thread is Anjali Ranadivé being hired as assistant GM of the Stockton Kings, not James Ham, so keep the thread to discussing that. What does "social justice" have to do with it, and what "opinion" do you think is not being allowed? Because the only two posts I see deleted in this thread are mocking the use of the term "social responsibility," which I do not believe is a synonym for "social justice": neither one of those posts appear to be offering an actual opinion about anything, unless you think that making fun of the term "social responsibility" is an opinion, in and of itself.

Most of the posts in this thread have been critical of the hire, and have not been deleted or edited (none of the posts that have been edited were edited by a moderator, only by the posters themselves). We even left in the one objectifying her. What sort of opinion, exactly, do you think isn't being allowed? And I'd take it as a kindness if you would show your work.