NCAA March Madness (discussion and pick 'em)

No fluke at all. Came down to as it often does despite more key heroics from Sam Dekker to: Control tempo - check Wisconsin. Out rebound opponent - check Wisconsin. Execute on both ends especially down the stretch - check Wisconsin. Result - W - Wisconsin Win

Reminds me how San Antonio Spurs win year in year out collecting NBA championship trophies - same solid formula.

Kaminskkkkkkkkkkkky just helped himself and is very likely to have another strong game VS Okafor. Okafor is going to have a hell of a time sticking with Kaminsky at the 3pt line.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Kaminskkkkkkkkkkkky just helped himself and is very likely to have another strong game VS Okafor. Okafor is going to have a hell of a time sticking with Kaminsky at the 3pt line.
Yep. While Okafor is many things, a great defender is not one of them quite yet.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
I had a feeling a team like Wisconsin or Michigan State was going to take down Kentucky. Talent is great, but at the college level it's usually experience that wins in the tournament. Kentucky will have it's revenge in the NBA draft though. Losing the perfect season and the championship hurts right now, but when they sign those multi-million dollar rookie deals it won't hurt as much.

Hopefully all those wisky players go away and get drafted too. Sucked losing to them twice in the elite 8, though I really think the seeding committee blew it with how AZ, Nova and Wisky were seeded.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kaminsky vs Okafor sounds tempting but not as tempting as Towns vs Okafor would of been. Dekker has been lethal in the tourny for the Badgers.