Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
That was interesting the “ball first” rules continue to confound me and just apply however the f the ref wants it to.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I know a lot of people don’t like Luka, but look where his team is. On the verge……

woulda been nice to see Luka on the kings….thanks vlade……..

I will never ever forgive vlade for screwing up what was probably the easiest draft in nba history.
I wish he had at least worked out JJJ.

I don’t think Luka would have succeeded in Sac. We’ll never know and he was my pick, but he whines far worse than Cousins ever did.

That was interesting the “ball first” rules continue to confound me and just apply however the f the ref wants it to.
You can't hit a player's arm, when he still has control of the ball. If he's releasing the ball, then you can hit ball first then arm/hand.

The double clutch allowed Washington to maintain control and then go into a later release

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
And I would still take him over every player we have now, 10x over, every day of the week.
Like I said he was my pick but I’ve evolved to dislike him. I’m not glad we passed him but I’m more upset we didn’t pick and trade him or do something other than pick the bum we did.

I feel like there’s a small chance if we picked JJJ we’d still have our main core.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Like I said he was my pick but I’ve evolved to dislike him.
Same here. I can't stand watching whiny b**ches on the floor. Shut up and freaking play. Drives me insane to watch a crybaby, and he is one of, if not the, biggest. Especially when half the time he's wrong. I get it when Fox complains to the refs, as he's driving to the hole and getting hammered. Not the same for Luka. Luka complains about EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
You can't hit a player's arm, when he still has control of the ball. If he's releasing the ball, then you can hit ball first then arm/hand.

The double clutch allowed Washington to maintain control and then go into a later release
We've seen the ball released and still a foul, I've seen the exact call from last night called "ball". I'm pretty sure Javie said it would be overturned on the broadcast but I wasn't listening closely.

In the grand scheme of things I thought last night's call should have been a foul because it was fairly reckless but that's actually not a part of the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.