• Mavericks and Timberwolves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I suppose if the league and fans didn't know yet, they will know after this one. Wolves would like to introduce themselves to the league as contenders, didn't think it would happen so soon but when everyone buys in defensively and you have the personnel to boot, well this is just a wonderful team to watch without all the three point chucking offenses we are seeing.

Fun with Cut and Paste:

"I haven't seen nuggets get swept since my last trip to mcdonald's, and a fight broke out."

"Lakers fans the happiest people on earth rn"

"Slowkic 5 for 13 from the field 6 for 6 from the line 16 points 16 rebounds 8 assists 4 turnovers and a negative 16"

"Murray doing his best Bradley Beal impersonation"

"Solid Timberwolves Fan here since the beginning of Game 1! "

" went outside hopped in my car and drove up to my cousins house up in the Colorado mountains and when I got to his cabin I could help but notice a pack of wolves viscously devouring a 26 piece McNugget truly a sight to be hold even the box the nuggets came in was eaten"

"Jamal Murray really don’t have enough haters but that’s where I come in"

"When antman makes a shot after being fouled its called an "ant-1""

"When jokic said he is bored. You win one ring and you’re bored? What you feel now?? LOL"

"CANCUN ON THREE"

"Always a bigger fish"

"Maybe Jokic should’ve trained at least once during the offseason instead of playing with horses."

Minnesota Timberwolves are destroying the Denver Nuggets. I have always been a fan of defense and these last two games have been amazing to watch. Reid and Edwards are way under rated. The Wolves are long and play an aggressive style that has really bothered the Nuggets. Since it is playoff time, the officiating is much looser. The Wolves coaching staff deserves credit for this swarming defense. Jokic and Murray looked positively average last night. That is no easy feat. I did not see this coming but it is very inspiring basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.