[NBA] The Finals

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Where did I say anyone did? I said there have been some people around thinking they could be the next dynasty and I'm simply saying I'd be suprised if they end up in that Lakers/Bulls level of dominance unless the league continues to lack a powerhouse super team level combo however, a Spurs type of thing where they take multiple shots and win some, lose some is possible. That's all.

And having an opinion isn't looking down a road of anything other than what may or may not happen.
Well you can't blame their fans for dreaming. And also, we don't know that it won't be a dynasty either. Most of the top teams in the West are saddled with expensive superstars who are frequently injured. Their presumed top competition this year (Memphis) is saddled with a superstar who can't stay out of trouble. And then there's the Kings. :)

Something’s gone horribly wrong when drunkenly coldcocking a mascot so hard he got sent to the ER in an ambulance is somehow only the second worst thing you did at the finals.
Sometimes you read a headline and think maybe it’s inflammatory, then you click on the article and realize the headline did no justice to the actual horrific events.