[NBA] The Finals

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Otto Porter/Draymond front court is causing the Celtics all sorts of issues right now. They're so switchable that the Warriors are pretty much just letting the Celtics look for switches knowing that they'll still be able to recover.

I gave the Celtics too little credit, but still the fact that it took 7 games to close out Miami and even then went down to the wire should have meant the Celtics had no chance.

I guess at this point I was hoping the championship game would be in the opposing arena, so I can see dejection for some fanbase I hate. If it went to Game 7 I would've rooted for the Celtics.

The Celtics might have missed their chance this season. Kind of like the Heat a few years back and the Suns now. A healthy Bucks, a revamped Nets, and an on the ball Sixers could very well change the east next year. Are the C's a tax team? If they only have a TP MLE they are going to have a hard time finding the scoring punch they need. This is a lesson to not fill out your entire team with defensive role players. You need 3-4 offensive studs.

Status
Not open for further replies.