NBA Removing Footwear Restrictions (wear whatever colors you want)

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I don't know why anyone would give a rat's *** who is wearing what shoe. I can't ever recall watching a Kings game and looking at anyone's shoes other than those rare instances that someone's shoe came off during play.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't know why anyone would give a rat's *** who is wearing what shoe. I can't ever recall watching a Kings game and looking at anyone's shoes other than those rare instances that someone's shoe came off during play.
I have to confess that I did notice the neon yellow shoes somebody wore in summer league. I don't remember his name, though, and I would never be able to identify the shoe's manufacturer.

Younger audiences and shoe lovers care what shoes their favorite nba players wear. You dont have to, but i dont see whats wrong with it.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Younger audiences and shoe lovers care what shoes their favorite nba players wear. You dont have to, but i dont see whats wrong with it.
I don't have any issue with their shoe policy one way or another. I'm still trying to figure out who the heck really cares except some 12 year old boys with nothing better to do.